Posts created by drummer1961

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on Nov 18, 11 3:58 PM
I've played the game 7 times over now. I love the game, I now have tricks to how to beat the game. On the roof level, make sure you have an extra pot on each row and like someone said, have at least one extra jalepeno and ice shroom to beat the Zombie boss. A good thing to know is when the boss gives you one thing, do the opposite color--(blue or red) to counteract the effect. I've restarted the game several times and played it over. If anyone has any questions that I might answer, e-mail me and I'll try to give you an answer. Plants and Zombies is one of the best games you can buy. I strongly recommend the game for all ages, and its replayable over and over.

posted in Farm Tribe on Jun 12, 11 6:36 PM
I had the same thing happen to me, but I had to cut down the number of items in each category to keep it from being overstocked. Try that and let me know if that works-----it worked for me.

posted in Plants vs. Zombies on May 15, 10 3:38 PM
I just got on endless 21 flags, some hints/ always keep a sunflower on hand(just in case), try to use double sunflower at the first and use cheap arsenal to upgrade later. I used the melon putt and upgraded to winter melon putt(it really wiped them out). Also, I used the $200 rapid shooter and upgraded to the machine guy. For the water, use the cattails. A good way to stop the raid of zombies, put a tallnut with a chomper behind it plus encase them in pumpkins. That's a few hints that might help.

posted in Tradewinds Odyssey on Apr 23, 10 6:57 PM
I didn't see a comments or review place to air out our comments but I really like this game. Epescially, when you get on free trade and build up your ships and ammunition. I think have nearly 5 milion in the bank and I keep gaining monies. Every battle I enounter I easily win plus get their goods. It's a good story butIhink I enjoy free trade alot better. Anyone care to "chime in" is welcome to/ just giving my input

posted in Miriel The Magical Merchant on Apr 23, 10 1:55 PM
I had bought this game awhile back, and just recently pulled it out to play again. It's alot of fun, but it's pretty hard to keep your eyes on the customer line while you're taking orders. It gets kinda crazy when you use 2 ovens for 3 different products but it's still passable. Alot of clicking, towards the end, my hand was getting tired. I give the game 4 stars, fun for awhile but then you must take breaks.

posted in Ciao Bella on Apr 14, 10 10:55 AM
I'm on level 9, and and so far---it's been an excellent game. I think the first level was harder than any of them. I couldn't get the bars to fill up but the more I have played it, the more fun it has become. I recomend this game especially if you like Sim games.

posted in Ciao Bella on Apr 13, 10 6:43 PM
This is a really fun game, someone recommend this game after playing My Life Story. You must keep an eye on the levels or you won't pass the level. It's a cute story with funny characters, and I think you'll have blast playing this. At first, I didn't like it, but I read some cheats and walkthroughs that really helped. Be sure and feed her seveal times a day and get plenty of rest. It also helps to click on the characters for family points. Another game that is similar in that you have to watch the levels is "My Life Story"---but the two are very much different in other ways. Anyways, once you start playing it,you can't quit. Happy Gaming

posted in My Life Story on Apr 8, 10 2:45 PM
I just bought the game and really like it. I used one of my coupons to get it, so far, the game is alot of fun, you have to keep up with the meters all the time. At first, I didn't think I would like it but the more I played,the more I liked it. I would recommend this game but I can see how alot of people wouldn't.

posted in Fairy Godmother Tycoon on Apr 2, 10 11:44 AM
This game is one of the best games that I own or played for that matter. It's very addictive and could play it all day. Also wish they would come out with a FGM Tycoon part 2.

posted in SpongeBob SquarePants Diner Dash on Mar 29, 10 10:41 AM
If you like Diner dash, you'll like this especially if you like the character SpongeBob. Today, you can get this game for only $2.99 as the daily deal. It's a fun game and I recommend it.

posted in SpongeBob SquarePants Diner Dash on Mar 29, 10 8:20 AM
Just got it from the daily deal for $2.99. I know it's just like diner dash but the characters and music make it more fun. It's a pretty good deal for only $2.99.

posted in Tradewinds Legends on Mar 15, 10 8:02 PM
Anyone know of games that are similar to Tradewinds that Bigfish carries. I love the Tradewinds series especially Tradewinds legends.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Feb 21, 10 10:09 PM
This game is awesome, can't hardly quit playing it. Today, I just bought the first Westward but think the "All Aboard" is the best. The game is never boring, ,keeps you entertained. I highly recommend this game to others, a great game to enjoy. I give this game 4 1/2 stars outof 5.

posted in Diner Dash 5: Boom Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 10 6:09 PM
sorry, am not impressed. I will definitely wait until this game is $6.99 before I purchase it. I have almost all of the dash games, but I think I'll have to pass on this one. will stick to the regular dash games for now.

posted in Heroes of Hellas 2: Olympia on Feb 7, 10 7:11 PM
Love match 3 games and tried this one out and in less than 15 minutes, I bought it. Very well made game and excited to play it more. I agree, we need more match 3 and time managment games. Hidden object games are okay but they kind of wear on you(get tired of them) Thumbs up , awesome game

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Feb 7, 10 5:12 PM
I am VERY STUCK. Have a book, totem head and a arrow sign. Nothing is working, I'm STUCK. I've gone back all the locations an still cannot progress. What am I missing or what do I need to do. I've played this game before but don't remember what I did here. Someone HELP, if someone can PM me and give me a huge hint, it would be greatly appreciated.

posted in Magic Seeds on Jan 28, 10 3:57 PM
I can't believe that this game is the feauture game, I strongly recommend NOT BUYING this game. It's fun for awhile, but the game has many glitches that keep you from earning trophies. I played this game everyday for a long time, but never finished. I couldn't progress in the game......I did get a refund, don't want you to go through the same ordeal that I went through. Still, I can't believe this is the feature game. Just not right to push a game that has so many problems

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Jan 28, 10 11:45 AM
I set my PC clock two days ago,then changed it back. I checked my tribe and half of them died but I gained loads of techinical points. Ithink went from 7,000 points to 37,000 points but is it worth it when over half of your tribe dies. Don't think I'll try it again anytime soon but was courius as to what would happen.

Mertie1 wrote:I did like the game...but it was way too short. The ending really was...ehhh...kinda abrupt. I like the style of game...not a straight hog....so that's what made me buy it. Still worth 6.99 for me...gave me a few hours of fun.

I also liked the the game, (just finished it) but was short, ending abruprt. It's replayable for me(that is), enjoyed the game and agree with alot of people that the hidden objects were fairly easy to find. Wasn't expecting a gorilla to be the murder suspect, was worth my $6.99. I'll give the game 4 stars.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Jan 24, 10 3:10 PM
At first when I played the game, I didn't like it---too many difficult puzzles not only w/o instructions but hard to complete. After putting the game down for awhile, I decided to pick it up and try again. This time, I loved it but also was using help from a walkthrough. So far, I've really enjoyed it and would recommend to others to buy. (just an opinion)

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator