Posts created by isabelswift

I purchased this and two other programs right around Christmas but couldn't open them. Customer Service told me to try turning off Firefox, load games, turn Firefox back on. It worked - for the other two games. I have loaded and unloaded this game at least 6 times. I turn off Firefox, install game, turn Firefox back on. Nothing! Uninstall game, turn Firefox off, reinstall game. Nothing! The screen will blink open blue, say Big Fish, black out. I've been in touch with Customer Service three times. Please, let's either fix this of exchange for a new game.

posted in Syberia on Oct 19, 10 9:16 AM
I don't know, I must be an idiot but I'm still wondering around the town aimlessly not finding anything or going anywhere. I've talked to three people, the hotel manager, the bakery man and the man on the bench. I found two faxes and one newspaper article. I found four cogs out of six and other than that I'm wondering around clueless. What am I missing?

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Oct 6, 10 8:47 AM
My game seems to be playing fine. I have been through part of the house and I'm now back in the secret room and can't find all the symbol for the door in the secret room. I've gone back through the house, every room possible, several times and it says nothing more to do in this room. Where are the symbols to put in the door? Someone please help????

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 29, 10 1:27 PM
I love this game. I've only just started it and I whizzing along and all of a sudden I'm stumped - I can't find the drop of blood to put on the dna grave puzzle. I have the dna card thing and the test dropper (empty) and I can't get any of the vials out of the briefcase in the mausoleum (sp). I have the name, I think - is it Anton? Where do I get the blood?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 11, 10 5:32 AM
nwl43 wrote:
isabelswift wrote:I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

On the path to the lighthouse is a bird's nest. You have to knock it down with the pool cue which you get from the rec room. You will get a key. The key goes to a drawer in a table located in the east wing.

Thanks, but I've got that one. I have a small round one, the hand mirror, an oval mirror and an octogonal mirror. It looks like there may be a large round one and that's the one I can't find. Help!

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 10, 10 1:11 PM
I've been all through the asylum and around the grounds and I can't find the fifth mirror. I've got the hand mirror, oval, round, oblong, but I know there's another one. Help!

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Mar 11, 10 12:24 PM
I have been round and round every place I can possibly go (as far as I know) and I can't find the combination to the tool shed lock. I can't cut the bushes down because the cutter thing is probably in the shed. I had the MP3 player in my inventory and I found the charger. So I charged the MP3 player and now I can't get it back. What do you do with the MP3 player once it's charged? I am so frustrated I could just spit!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 31, 08 9:31 AM
I finished Return to Ravenhearst a couple weeks ago and it was the best game I ever played. I have been searching and searching through all your other games and none offers the same challenges, excitement, the same addictive pull that Return to Ravenhearst held for me. You have spoiled me for all the other games. Please offer us another one with the same stimulating challenge as this one. I can't wait!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 22, 08 12:06 PM
This game was fantastic. I loved playing it, the filmography (or whatever you call it), the mystery, the puzzles. It wasn't easy - that's what made it so great. What other game out there compares to Return to Ravenhearst? No, really, what game? I would like to get into another one similar to this. I worked on this one off and on for days. I really am looking for another adventure like it.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 18, 08 6:46 AM
I can;t get past this damn thing. Is there a secret way to overcome it or avoid it and still beat it?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator