Posts created by Signe28

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 4:46 PM
it's about 24 minutes
When you click on the pregnant fish you will see the time left to give birth
If you buy eggs they hatch within five seconds

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 3:21 PM
Does anyone know how long (in minutes) it takes a fish to reach 20 (the adult stage)?
Just curious and trying to manage the game. thanks!

Does anyone know how long (in minutes) it takes a fish to reach 20 (the adult stage)?

posted in Fish Tycoon 2: Virtual Aquarium on Mar 27, 18 3:19 PM
I do not leave the fish in the breeding tank past breeding them...this prevents you from breeding other fish during the same time period. If you click on a fish the game will tell you if it is pregnant and how long till it gives birth...it looks like 24 minutes (approx.) is the birth cycle

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Jan 3, 17 7:48 PM
went thru again and made it this time...whew! Like the others I was ready to throw the keyboard and the computer out the window. thanks very much for those extremely detailed instructions...sorry I didn't quite make it the first time thru them!

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Jan 3, 17 7:36 PM
I must be missing something also; I have followed the directions to build the police station and after, but still at the last do not have the money or food to remove the boulder around 11 o'clock on the outside to get to the two last animals...your directions are superb; just not sure where I am going wrong. thanks for any assistance.

posted in Chase for Adventure: The Lost City on Oct 10, 16 6:45 PM
As did I....very helpful! Thanks!

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 8:04 PM
alright alright now I see you get the stone by completing tasks...whew!

on to taking out zombies now!

And thanks Hespera; I had done all the things you had listed and figured out the donations were the key to getting fame....but I needed to get the fame to take out the necromancer and then things started rolling again. Appreciate the response!!!
That's great advice to anyone who has gotten stuck like I did.

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 7:39 PM
OK I see now that if you give charitable gifts you will get stars. Made it to 100 in Fame.

But the stone has me confused...where to get it?

posted in Hero of the Kingdom II on Mar 17, 15 7:25 PM
I need to finish the bridge to the lighthouse but I only have one stone; where to buy/find more?

I also cannot seem to get my 'fame' to 100; I am stuck at 91 so cannot work with the priest to get the blue serum...argh! Any suggestions? I have completed all the quests I can without finishing this lighthouse and taking care of the zombies in the sewers and cemetery....

thanks!!!!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jan 12, 14 6:43 PM
On level 40 there are no artifacts or any swirly things to collect. The circle in the upper right hand corner of the game screen is filled in already. And on the starting screen for each level as it loads; you would see what you are supposed to find for that level. On the starting screens the circle is filled in and there is no artifact to find for the researcher. You have won the game!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jan 12, 14 6:27 PM
If you look at the waterfall in the top middle of the screen and follow down to the first cliff face you see (dirt) you should see the mask. It's right in the middle.

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Jan 12, 14 6:05 PM
For me the mask appeared under the cow shed where you make the snake potion.
The mask was in the 'dirt' of the cliff right below the cow shed. So that's another place it might pop up.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 22, 13 4:27 PM
Thanks wxman77477 I will give those tips a shot! Appreciate it.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 22, 13 4:26 PM
It is the green pond on the left of the screen...there is a broken bridge you need to repair and once you have that you can assign up to two workers to (provided they don't use up all the money) - you need 1000 coins to finish it

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 19, 13 5:34 PM
does anyone have any other hints on completing this level in 'red flower' time?
this is killing me! I would love to see someone post a 'red flower' walkthrough for this level....just saying....and thanks ahead to anyone who does this.

Kudos to RenaRF for their comments - that did help. But not enuff to get me to the red flower....

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 7, 13 6:48 PM
Hi HemiGamer

I believe I played this level 100 times before I got it, but in the end it was all about using the speed and the half price alters and always having a gremlin in the manna alters.

I did not build the house till I cleared the trees behind it and got to the alter for half price.

I did not chop trees until I had gathered enuff food for the first evil plant (as they take food)...

I mined the gold mostly at the end but I had to really watch where the big guy was cuz a couple of times I had tasks lined up for him and the slime monsters moved in...

I only made it with about a second to spare, so I am certain someone else will have a better strategy.

Again for me the key was keeping the alters going for half price and speed, and always having a gremlin in the manna alters.

Hope this helps someone!

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 2, 13 6:17 PM
I will answer my own question, as I finally did it. Build the lightning tower first...then wind, then sun. Also hire one soldier. You will need to build a helper house and upgrade it. So it's a matter of resources of this one and some timing. I did not repair the temple. I just used the rain to keep the resources coming. The resources in the upper left seem to most reliable from the dragon and the golem.

posted in Weather Lord: Hidden Realm on Jun 2, 13 6:06 PM
Worked for me also! Thanks so much. This was one of the last two I could not get gold on!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator