Posts created by Ubalda

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Apr 6, 14 8:27 AM
I AM A BIG FAN OF ALL GAMES OF NANCY DREW, I HAVE ALL OF THEM, EVEN IF I NEED A WALKTROUGH TO FOLLOW, KEEPS INTERESTED BY THE STORIES AND ALSO YOU HAVE TO USE THE BRAIN FOR THE PUZZLES.

KENZIEMON YOU DONT NEED THREE ROTORS ONE IS ALREADY THERE JUST CLOSE THE META AFTER YOU PUT THE TWO NEED, LOOK FOR A HELP IN A WALKTROUGH BY GOOGLE.

TO DECODE MESSAGES HAVE TO WRITE IN YOUR COMPUTER WHAT THE CODES SAID, ONE YOU FOUND IN THE WELL TUNNELS, THE OTHER I THINK WAS IN A BOOK, TAKE THEM AND PUT THEM IN THE WRITING MACHINE, MOVE THE ROTORS SMK FIRST, FOLLOW THE FIRST CODE, AND THEN FBR, AND THE CODE WITH THE BAT.., THE PROBLEM I HAVE IN THAT POINT IS TO WRITE THE NUMBER 2 IS NEEDED IN THE CODE MY COMPUTER DOES NOT TRASMIT THE NUMBERS TO THE GAME ENJOY IT IF YOU DOES NOT THE PROBLEM OF WRITING THE NUMBERS

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Apr 6, 14 8:11 AM
Hi, I have a problem to continue my game; I m in the security room by the writing machine, no problem with the first writing using the code, but in the second following the next code, have a number 2, (twice,) to introduce.., but in my computer does not transmit the numbers to the game, and in the game does not have any numbers in he writing machine, so I m stuck any solution for this?, thank you

posted in Nancy Drew: The Captive Curse on Apr 6, 14 8:04 AM
yes it exist a Walktrough go to Google and write: Nancy Drew The Captive Curse, you choose one of severals appears

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on May 6, 09 10:28 PM
I don´t understand how to play that puzzle can somebody help me?

posted in Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull on May 6, 09 10:00 PM
strickssg wrote:I am having a problem getting out of Zekes store, I got all the items line up ,but I cann't get the powder from the bottle? What am i suppose to do with the bowling ball and the falseteeth? If you can please help me!!!

On the upper shelf: from left to right: BOWLING BALL, NEXT: ACCORDION, NEXT: THE POWDER BOTTLE;
second shelf: MASK, NEXT. AIR "VENTILATOR", NEXT: SHIP
third shelf: BOOKS, NEXT: BALLERINA, NEXT: RADIO
in the upper shelf at the rigt: FALSE TEETHS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator