Posts created by ultravl

posted in Agency 33 on Oct 26, 17 8:41 AM
Hello fishies.....anybody know what this is used for ????
Thanks...

posted in Relic Rescue on Feb 12, 17 10:00 AM
Hey fellow fishies.....
Any hints for level 43???? Tried additional bubbles, attempted left to right, right to left, middle on up all to no avail. Open for guidance, thanks in advance. Happy Valentine's day to all!!!

posted in Relic Rescue on Jan 25, 17 1:05 PM
OMG, this is the worst since ##14!! Any hints fellow fish?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jun 24, 15 8:43 AM
Could you BF buddies help me with the directions to make this honey? I've tried numerous techniques but am unable to serve, does not get on the serving dish. Help....I am getting frustrated rather than having fun.
Thanks Ultravl

posted in The Island: Castaway on Apr 1, 15 1:16 PM
I'm having trouble because my inventory fills up. I am able to open some space by using various vegs and fruits for life but then I end up low in the cooking phase.
Any ideas????
Thanks folks!
Ultravl

posted in Where Angels Cry on Oct 4, 12 1:43 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Pride & Prejudice: Hidden Anthologies on Jun 25, 12 6:41 AM
I am in the majority....i.e., found this game to be absolutely primitive, boring, unsophisticated etc. BUT my main point.....

HOW CAN BIG FISH RISK THEIR REPUTATION?

posted in Mysteryville 2 on Nov 2, 11 3:16 AM
Hey folks, i also found this game to be quite outdated....but it would be good for the beginner aged between 5 and 8...lol.
Actually the best thing I found was that the auction was controlled by a Hungarian.
Yahooooooooo for us Madgyars !!!!
I was born there and proud of it. Check it out...google works just fine; an exploration of Hungary will stimulate your cultural taste buds...

posted in Bus Driver on Aug 3, 11 6:56 AM
I could never get the hang of keyboard control games....more complication than "fun" so it is not a purchase for me but i give points for the soundtrack !! Quite enjoyable.

posted in Romopolis on May 15, 11 12:10 PM
Romopolis is a 2 on a scale of 10 where as Westward is an 11.
There is no story line in R...
It is a game you play when you are totally bored and need to forget you are a human...

JMO

posted in Hollywood Files: Deadly Intrigues on May 9, 11 1:31 AM
JMO BUT....
PRIMITIVE, BLURRY, CREATED ON THE CHEAP NO DOUBT, NO STORY LINE REALLY, BORING, IMPOSSIBLE TO LOCATE 90% OF HIDDEN OBJECTS...

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM BF???? IS THE QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT ON STRIKE?

posted in Diamon Jones: Amulet of the World on Apr 30, 11 3:11 PM
alioup wrote:This game is really frustrating, takes the enjoyment out of it, I like them complicated but not to the point you lose the enjoyment. I am stuck trying to cross the log, and the level will not stay in the green area, could it be my mouse?Thank You

geeze, it's been nearly 2 years and I am still unable to cross this darned log!!!!
I gave up for about 18 months and I am at it again but only to give up....I have lost all hope. Wish I could just "pass" on this part of the game.

I want my money back! Then there is now a #3...awful, would not even get that one for free....I am having a bad bad with Diamon.

posted in Diamon Jones: Devil's Contract on Apr 27, 11 7:44 AM
So excited to see a new Diamon Jones only to have my bubble burst!!!
What a shame....
JMO
V.

posted in Fallen Shadows on Apr 24, 11 5:24 AM
JUNK.....
need not elaborate

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 21, 11 12:56 PM
JMO but.....AWFUL......primitive in all areas...geeze
I am ashamed of BIG FISH!!!!

Compare this to a game such as DIAMON JONES.....no comparison....

Come you administrators at the BF top....get it together!!!!

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 8, 11 4:33 AM
Hello fishies...I agree with each of you about the low quality games this past month....the most recent Virtual Villagers was equally disappointing...geeze what is going on here? I am ready to quit and go to the other site..
VL

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 7:00 AM
concerning the "proff" and the Purple master.....the chalkboard needs 3 times...purple master needs 3 looks...glow lasts for 2 hours in fast mode THUS: you will not complete this puzzle for 6 hours...not less than 6 but maybe more depending on your observation skills....

have fun!!!!!

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 17, 11 10:40 AM
Help!!!!!!! I can clearly see 8 rocks, game registers seven. I am unable to pick up and drop in an attempt to clear the problem. Had this with the stones also. I am soooo frustrated, there are no more areas to build a quarry....it seems I am stuck; this is the 3rd time....sick of it. Ruins the entire game being stuck like this due to a stupid "glitch"....either the production team or the technical team should get their stuff together so that BF clients don't get fed up and cancel membership.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Feb 8, 11 9:46 AM
Hello fishies...so I have the windmils, the merchant has built the cage; now how and who should I use capature the animal??? It seems they all become food and pelts....advise is accepted with joy and anticipation of the "big red dragon".
Thanks
Ultravl

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 7, 11 6:42 AM
Hello fishies, so how do I get the key out from under the door. Unable to get the vacumme without it.

Thanks
BTW...where is the walkthrough?

cya

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator