Posts created by teacher123abc

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 29, 15 2:59 PM
Thanks.

posted in Jewel Match 2: Reloaded on Aug 29, 15 1:34 PM
Somehow my game is now displaying large gems and I can't get them back to the regular size. I went to the main menu and clicked the gems but it doesn't change.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Jul 11, 13 2:20 PM
The chicken leg is not in the pot. It is a hidden object. As best I can remember it is an outline of a chicken leg on the top left of the pot.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 9:58 AM
The dinosaur is very small and looks like a shadow on the wood trim on the right of the door.

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 9:56 AM
I think the chicken leg is in the cauldron but I am stuck too. It wont let me leave the page to go the shed

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on May 27, 13 8:41 AM
By shed do you mean the kitchen?

posted in Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt for Truth on Feb 2, 13 5:57 AM
Can anyone say about how long the game was to play?

This game was very enjoyable to play but one of the shortest games ever.

posted in Eastville Chronicles: The Drama Queen Murder on Jun 9, 12 8:50 AM
I can't even sign my name in. The cursor has a mind of its own. I'm not fooling with this game for another minute as I have already spent ten mins trying to sign in to start.

posted in Whispered Stories: Sandman on May 23, 12 2:57 PM
I don't have a bucket for the well and can't find it. I had one earlier but it's not in my inventory now. Thanks

posted in Jewel Quest Mysteries: The Oracle of Ur on May 22, 12 10:19 AM
I was enjoying the game until the timed jewel game. I will not buy anything that is timed. I play these games to help me relax and a timer doesn't do that.

posted in The Book of Desires on Apr 17, 12 4:59 PM
Does anyine know about how long this game lasts? the last couple I bought were terribly short. Thanks.

posted in Syberia on Mar 6, 12 7:44 PM
I have tried saving four times and it doesn't work.

i can't get up the wood plank. The walkthrough says use the saw but I used the saw to open a door and nowthe saw is gone!

i can't get up the wood plank. The walkthrough says use the saw but I used the saw to open a door and nowthe saw is gone!

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 1, 11 7:58 PM
This game did fine for me until the model village. I then started missing inventory items and the games kept freezing. So glad I only paid 2.99 for it. Can someone please tell me where to find the tavern piece please?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom on Oct 16, 11 5:55 PM
I have a game credit and am trying to decide between this game and one other game. I would like to get the longest. Thanks for any info.

posted in Oddly Enough: Pied Piper on Oct 4, 11 5:40 PM
I am trying to catch the mouse but cannot figure out where to put the cheese and cage? Thanks for any help.

I rarely buy the collector's editions because of the price but I bought this one. Loved the game , not the bonus play. It was too short to even call it a mini chapter.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator