Posts created by Trekkie7

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 17, 11 5:28 AM
Yup, after several times of trying to get the &^%$ watering can to quit watering [and drowning my computer ] by trying everything possible, I deleted game and I gave up - too many problems. I probably would have bought it, but not with all the problems it has.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 16, 11 10:18 AM
The watering can WAS watering the plants, but that is where it gets stuck. You can't hit the Play Button; you can't right-click to put back in Tools; you can't buy anything. It literally is stuck on watering the plants. I have let it sit there for over 15 minutes watering the plants. Then I quit game and come back and it's STILL watering plants and won't let you do anything else. Geez, water conservation??!!

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 16, 11 6:39 AM
Yes, I got to the watering of the plants. It won't release it just keeps watering the plants. You can't put back in Tools, it won't let you push the Play button. I have tried quitting and starting SEVERAL times; it won't release. But my trial time keeps ticking down, although the game isn't progressing . . . .

Don't waste your time - it doesn't work!!!!

posted in Governor of Poker on Oct 15, 10 6:25 AM
Just had an interesting hand; I had 3 Jacks, including the Jack of Spades (which i won). However, my opponent had one pair of Jacks (Jack of Diamonds AND Jack of Spades)? Geez, FIVE JACKS, including 2 Jacks of Spades - never played real poker like that with one deck of cards - TWO JACK OF SPADES . . . .

And we wonder why the 'puter keeps winning . . . .

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 23, 10 10:30 AM
I'm having the same problem. It won't select the first handle object and then it just gets stuck. Another game that doesn't work . . .

posted in Al Emmo's Postcards from Anozira on Aug 2, 10 6:15 AM
Can't stand the jumping cursor AND the fact there is no Window option - geez, in this day and age . . . .

posted in Memorabilia: Mia's Mysterious Memory Machine on Jul 13, 10 7:03 AM
There's a couple glitches throughout the game (like in the key level). It gets stuck when you're in Relaxed Mode and it won't let you find the last three puzzle pieces (they don't show up anywhere) - you can zoom, you can Hint, you can Super Hint, you can Clear, etc. The ONLY way to get the last three puzzle pieces is to quickly switch to Timed Mode - then it lets you find the last three puzzle pieces really quickly if you hurry. In the Relaxed Mode, the Hints just light up and don't point and dont do anything. There is another level it did that, but it was only one puzzle piece and I switched and found it. I dont know if there are more levels that do that, but at least I know now "how to temporarily" fix it and get by to the next level. I was ready to quit after spending 45 MINUTES trying to get through those levels. It ONLY happens in Relaxed Mode, as far as I can tell.

Thanks.

posted in The Crop Circles Mystery on Jun 17, 10 5:37 AM
Once again, I installed and the game wouldn't even run. Support hasn't helped much in the last few months. I've been a member here for YEARS and lately not many games are working and/or saving.

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jun 11, 10 10:27 AM
Been a member over five years; now about 80% of the games I download will not save the game's progress. Have had several techs look at the "Dr. Felix" and nobody has fixed anything. Guess it's time to find another gaming community now . . . .

posted in Amazing Finds on Dec 18, 08 7:42 AM
I, too, cannot get past finding the bananas; somebody said "dollhouse" scene, but I don't know where the dollhouse is. Therefore, I will delete my name and start over. I can't believe that BFG doesn't fix their games. We just keep getting stuck and stuck . . .

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator