Posts created by caribcutie3

posted in Hotdog Hotshot on Jul 7, 10 10:46 PM
I agree we should be able to buy upgrades much quicker than we do. I am stuck at week 4 day 3 and Ive been trying all day to make the goal. I am frustrated with this game already because its too hard. I tried serving more than one person at a time and tried to make sure i did not run out of food. Very challenging. Tips are so welcome right now because speed is not cutting it for me.

posted in Diaper Dash on Jun 21, 09 7:28 PM
I would love to play Diaper Dash but when i downloaded the trial, an error message keeps appearing saying the game failed to initialize. I downloaded three others and they opened well. I dont understand. Can anyone help?

posted in Dairy Dash on Jan 1, 09 12:54 PM
I have been stuck at level 48 for a few weeks now and I have no idea how to get past it. Help please! Also, how do i fix the electrical (at least thats what i think it is) fence? Any tips would be appreciated.

posted in Megaplex Madness: Now Playing ™ on Dec 18, 08 4:22 PM
I too have been stuck on level 20 for more than three weeks! Its frustrating to fail every time. Im about to delete the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator