Posts created by chiniakbay

posted in Rescue Team on Jun 14, 17 11:58 AM
I played the trial, decided to buy it. It will not install. I've tried several times. What can I do ?

posted in Gnomes Garden 3 on May 7, 17 5:18 PM
The other discussion was "locked" I cannot get through level 37, help, please

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 29, 17 2:41 PM
Sorry, it was level 10. Thank you, julesy

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 5:00 PM
I did both. I found where to click and he removed the snow, but there seems to be more snow and, I cannot figure it out.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 1:48 PM
I cannot remove the snow to get to the gold building. I have clicked all over it. Any suggestions ?

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Mar 23, 17 1:47 PM
I cannot remove the snow to get to the gold. I have clicked all over it !!!! Any suggestions ?

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 15, 17 2:40 PM
How do you not run out of food ? Am I missing something ? Tried a few different ways and I always run out of food.

posted in Gnomes Garden: New home on Mar 15, 17 2:40 PM
How do you not run out of food ? Am I missing something ? Tried a few different ways and I always run out of food.

posted in Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Sunnyville on Mar 3, 17 8:20 AM
I just activated it from years ago. I have Windows10, which I hate and now, I hate it more. Won't let me play.

posted in Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle on Nov 29, 15 7:35 AM
Cursor was way too jerky. Could not control it. Bummer, looked like a fun game. Tired of all the "dark" games.

posted in Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle on Nov 29, 15 7:33 AM
Had to uninstall it. Curser just was too jerky, very annoying.

posted in Farmington Tales on Dec 18, 14 7:31 AM
Thought I'd try the first one before the second. I downloaded and now saying my trial is up ! Never even opened it to play. Now I'm not sure if I should even try the second one.

posted in My Tribe on Nov 25, 14 10:45 AM
I'm ready for My Tribe 2

posted in My Tribe on Nov 25, 14 10:43 AM
I've been playing this game for years. Today it won't go into the full screen. Why ?

posted in Fable of Dwarfs on Jun 1, 14 8:22 AM
I'm really bummed about the timer. No relaxed mode, no buy.

I have had this game since it came out. It's always opened until just today. A blue screen came up and just stayed. Had to ctrl/alt/del to get out of it. Why would it crap out now ?????
Windows 8

posted in Next Stop on Apr 30, 14 11:36 AM
I'm having the same problem. I had to increase the size of the screen and was able to harvest a few more trees but, not enough. Almost out of time on the trial and won't buy unless I can get through this level.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Feb 18, 14 7:03 AM
"Free" to play ? Really ? I won't even try. You end up spending more than a regular game. Bummer.

posted in Design This Home on Dec 14, 13 6:31 AM
So, it's really not "free to play" if you have to keep buying things. I'm not going to bother with this one.

I have no idea how to do this. Someone please enlighten me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator