Posts created by kissyfish

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 22, 11 10:50 AM
I've got that finished. Now where is the knob for the water fountain? The fountain is cleaned out & I thought the knob was on the leg of the fountain. Please help!

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Nov 21, 11 9:21 AM
I've found the pieces of paper but I don't know what to do with them. It doesn't tell me anything about them. I've found everything but I can't get out of the room. I've clicked on them & move them out but then what do I do.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 4, 11 6:54 AM
I can't find his birthdate.

posted in Amazing Finds on Jan 28, 09 4:43 AM
Where in SF is the flute? I've looked & looked.

posted in Amazing Finds on Jan 27, 09 9:21 AM
Where is the flute to get into the basket with the snake? I know it's in SF but where? I have looked & looked. Someone PLEASE help me!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 3, 09 9:43 AM
Don't know for sure what I did but I just found a HO area at the front door.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 3, 09 7:24 AM
I don't have anything in inventory. Every HO area I've been to has told me I found everything. PLEASE don't tell me I have to reinstall & start all over again!! That's NOT a good birthday present! I haven't used any of the numbers for anything on the weather vane or in the triangles in the school house. There are some areas that I thought I would visit (like the hole where the girls tried to escape & another area that is blocked with stuff where the ceiling had caved in.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 2, 09 6:21 AM
Thanks. One more question. Are all of the hearts in the twinkling HO areas or are there some just out there? In all of the twinkling areas it told me I had found everything.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 2, 09 2:50 AM
I have the locket & 8 hearts. No tools. I went back to find Charles & have been to several HO areas & found everything but now there's nothing I can find to do. No sparkles, no puzzles. I have looked everywhere so many times I've lost count. Someone please come to my rescue before I end up as looney as Charles!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 29, 08 1:33 PM
Thanks!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 20, 08 2:41 AM
Yes.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 19, 08 6:01 AM
Thanks, but I still can't go anywhere. There are no more hidden objects to find. I thought I had all 4 of the marbles but I just have 3. I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 18, 08 11:29 PM
I read that the last red marble is in the casket. I've got that one but I'm still missing 1. I can't go anywhere.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator