Posts created by c0c0_nuts

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 15 7:38 AM
moontear wrote:
My third issue is that I added a person to my friends list but cannot turn over their card to see their wishlist.

When you cannot turn over a card, it is because that person does not have anything on their wish list yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 2, 15 7:35 AM
Did you look at the friend id numbers to see if they matched?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 4:55 PM
The amount of tokens you can get from each room is random. It typically ranges from 1 to 3.
There have been times that I have found 4, but only 3 of them counted. I have also entered a room and there were no tokens at all, but then 1 will slowly show up in the scene a while later.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 2:35 PM
tensinovitis wrote:Hi ! I just have a question and I hope I could get some answers. im trying to add a friend but it kept going under invite. It only says remove. Please help.

When you add a friend, a new friend request (an invitation) is sent to that person. That person's name will be listed in your invited list until that person accepts the invitation. If the person accepts the invitation, their name will be moved from your invited list and into your friend list.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 27, 15 3:19 AM
3 WEEKS--------------------------------4 WEEKS----5 WEEKS
Level 63
Coins 287,246--------------------------314,348------416,767
Diamonds 901--------------------------738------------878
Achievements 98/99
-Dragon Fighter 150/200-------------164/200------180/200
Pet Medallions 85----------------------2---------------115
Pets left to craft:
-Baby Pegasus (egg needed)-------crafted*
-Gold-Bearing Turtle------------------------------------(same)
-Nimble Squirrel------------------------crafted
-Purring Manticore (egg needed)---crafted*
Stamps:
-Plain 1128------------------------------1248-----------1345
-Unusual 911----------------------------1003----------1126
-Rare 764--------------------------------817------------896
-Unique 372-----------------------------360------------387

*spent 270 diamonds to get the manticore egg and 30 diamonds to get the pegasus egg, then 3 days later, I won a pegasus egg from the fortune wheel

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 15 3:37 PM
1 marmar

posted in Midnight Castle on May 25, 15 3:31 PM
shagwendy wrote:Unfortunately I have to travel for six months and my game is on my desktop so I can't play until fall. I took down my wishlist and posted my return date after my name so I hope my friends are still there when I come back.
If one of those friends unfriends me while I'm gone can I still gift them when I get back? That way they would know I'm back in the game.

If someone unfriends you, you cannot gift that person because they would no longer be on your friend list. You will see that person in your invited list and your name will be in their declined list.
If someone unfriends you, you can remove their name from your invited list and send them a new friend request.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 15 7:36 PM
I have found 4 tokens in a room in the past, a few times. Every time I clicked on all 4, the scoring at the end only gives me 3 of them.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 24, 15 7:19 AM
Lately, there have been 3 tournaments a day.

4 am EST
12 pm EST
9 pm EST

posted in Midnight Castle on May 23, 15 7:49 AM
You can also tell that a friend or former friend is still active when you see their name (a unique name) listed on a recent tournament board...

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 15 7:22 PM
Any that costs diamonds will count towards the Market Master achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 21, 15 2:51 AM
roodle87 wrote:I got a new computer today. I cleared out the old computer so the kids play with it. I downloaded the big fish app and then went to my purchase history to download the games I had been playing- Midnight Castle, Antique Road Trip & Found. They weren't listed.

Free to play games are not listed in a purchase history. Whenever you download and play a free to play game, you should take note of your friend code (id). You will need it if you ever have problems with your game, hard drive, or you want to transfer your game to a new device.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 20, 15 8:36 AM
You would need to contact customer support and give them your player name and friend code.

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

posted in Midnight Castle on May 19, 15 8:19 AM
When the table is open, it allows you 3 chances to play.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 7:52 AM
I have something in my inventory called "Sea Gift". It is a pink/purple looking shell with 3 pearls in it. It sells for 100 coins. Is that the seashell your talking about?

posted in Midnight Castle on May 18, 15 7:27 AM
After my free spin this morning, my timer is counting down from 24 hours like it normally does.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 17, 15 5:57 AM
Lbyoune wrote:Was playing levels 1-9 in spring mode then I hit level 10 and went back to regular mode. No butterflies, eggs, etc. WHY?

The spring theme was only meant to be up for a limited time (April 2 - May 15). Now it is back to its regular theme.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 1:56 PM
It is not possible to earn a score in the millions. That was a glitch.
You do not have to pay any diamonds to play in a tournament. You can play again for free after waiting 20 minutes.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 16, 15 4:53 AM
The spring theme was only up for a limited time. Now it is back to its normal theme.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 15, 15 12:32 PM
Since you did not stay until the end of the tournament to see where you placed on the scoreboard, it is very possible that a lot of other people joined and scored higher than you. 127,000 is a score that a lot of people can get just before they spin the wheel to try and increase their score.

Also, the tournament area will show 0 points as your score if another tournament took place that you did not join.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator