Posts created by jeanieweanie

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 7, 17 12:54 PM
Just started playing on android and would like to add friends. My friend code a888157
Thanks

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 2:39 PM
I play on desktop and laptop computers and can play the new content on the desktop but can't on the laptop. The quests are there but in computer language, the world map is blank and if I go there via the plane I get kicked back to the main quest screen and lose the fuel. Have reported this to boomzap.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 4, 15 2:35 PM
The bald guy from the warehouse in the AES area is asking for "music Box" I put that puzzle together several times and without winning the quest then noticed the picture was for the stop watch. When I put the stop watch puzzle together it worked, the next quest was for the stop watch but had a picture of the music box and gave me credit for having that already.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 14, 15 1:33 PM
I have had some issues I have not seen reported before. I play the game with 3 different profiles. After the update I too did not receive any new quests, just the daily quests (usually to win the auction). I did not uninstall/ re install the game.Then a few days ago I started getting the new quests for 2 of my profiles but not the third one (the counter for updating AES is stuck at 23000 hrs and does not count down for this profile). When I play the games in the morning, I only get the daily auction quest for all 3 profiles, the new quests that I had been working on the day before are not there. However when I check later in the afternoon those quests have reappeared.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 8, 15 4:02 PM
I play with 3 profiles: dotjasper, 1325 1123, version 1.804. jasperdot, 841 8550, 1.804. jeannieweanie, 848 0691. Only getting daily quest and sometimes it does not save it, I will win the quest and collect the reward but the quest comes back or a different one pops up when I log in to play again. I have lost progress playing the new cities several times, I had 4 trophies in one and played picky shopper, the next time I logged in it was down to 2 trophies, can only play fast shopper in Washington. Have sometimes gotten codes [letters and numbers] instead of names for the new cities. Also with 2 of my profiles I can't customize the older buildings. I tried to customize the tailor with the cat theme, it started with 125 hrs to complete, the next time I signed in it had cancelled.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 6, 15 4:06 PM
I can only play fast shopper mode in the apple orchard, Washington and have reached connoisseur level.
I play with multiple profiles. One of them has lost all progress in the 3 new cities twice. I had been up to 3 trophies and this am when I played I was back to 0.
I had won the daily quest and collected the reward, logged out of the game and when I went back in there was another new daily quest. This had happened periodically before this update but I thought it would have been fixed.
My cat is still barking!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jan 6, 15 3:59 PM
It depends on what color you choose to update the building. Yellow is 150 hrs, pink and blue 300 and 600, but they cost the same.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 1, 14 4:10 PM
Hi, Had to start a new game. Friend code is 353299. Thanks

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 3, 14 8:44 AM
Did not restore trophies in map scenes for me either.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Sep 3, 14 8:43 AM
The latest update that was supposed to have restored the lost trophies in the map scenes did not work for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Aug 1, 14 6:10 AM
Oddly, I definitely found Ben's justice in the bank in AZ yesterday, I went there after reading this thread. It was in fast shopper mode. It is not in the bank today but I found it in Christmas alley MT. Maybe the art thief stole it and stashed it in the alley. My bet's on Margaret, she has an awful lot of art in her house.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 31, 14 7:25 AM
I am finding Ben's Justice in Arizona and Michigan fast mode it also can be found in bird watching 7 and photo studio 8 minigames. The Air Medal is in Nevada but not New mexico in my case. The Columbus Day Stamp is in New Mexico for me.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 30, 14 6:26 AM
The orbital base is still in the lineup for all modes a the secret library Washington. I just got it 3 times this am.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 29, 14 11:33 AM
I have also lost progress in the game, had completed several of the new quests offered after 7/22 a few days ago and they keep coming back. I do get my coins back but have to play the scenes and find all the required items again. Also cannot get to the quest from the fairies to get the orbs for the shrine. Sometimes the icons for the fairies are at the top of my quest list, but are not clickable and can not get to them via next quest button. I have reported some of these problems to Boom Zap and they are "looking into it."

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 23, 14 6:23 PM
I play on laptop windows 7 OS and desktop pc windows XP OS. I downloaded the update on both. It said version 1.88. On the laptop, when I launch the game, it says " a new update is available to download, exit to download update or continue to play game', the game manager says no new updates when I checked manually. I uninstalled and re installed the game and still get the same message about a new update available. When I play the game it seems the new update is playing, I have the new quests etc. I do not get that update available message on my desktop pc.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 21, 14 5:53 PM
Hi I'm Jeanie PA/USA id 311162. 63 yrs. I am new to this game but also play Found, Awakening Kingdoms and Antique Road Trip American Dreamin. I heard good things about this game on their forums and decided to try it.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 14, 14 4:42 PM
I have been having a problem with the game not saving my progress with the treasure chest rewards. I claimed the reward for 50 keys, got the rose colored glasses and did not use it. A minute later I checked again and the glasses were not in my inventory. I have claimed other items from the treasure chests and they did not save either. Also the 10 keys that I had given out were back again and there was not enough time for them to have been replenished. I play with 2 other profiles and it is not an issue there.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 14, 14 10:48 AM
I have been getting multiple daily quests for some time now. I've been playing with multiple profiles, switching back and forth. Sometimes the game does not save. I will win the daily quest on one profile and switch to another, when I switch back to the profile where I had won the quest and collected the reward, there is another new and different daily quest. It is frustrating to have to repeat the quests especially the auction ones. I have found that if I close out the game after playing one profile and then restart it the quest will have been saved. But that was not the case today, I had to win the daily auctions 4 x before it took. I had reported this on the boom zap forum a few weeks ago and sent game files but have not heard anything back.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jul 12, 14 10:41 AM
"The grass is not always greener on the other side. Be careful what you wish for. Better the evil you know than you don't know. You can't please all the people all the time." and other similar platitudes.I play AK and ART I like them both and have never payed to play. ART has its' share of glitches and player complaints (the "terrible daily auction quests"), waiting for new quests, lost gold etc.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 11, 14 9:41 AM
I'm still consistently getting 18 fishing lures and 18 tweezers in the toy shop silhouette mode.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator