Posts created by donnacal

Level 20 keeps freezing! I have a Mac and did not see instructions for how to correct this issue on a Mac.

Thanks so much!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 17 11:47 AM
Can anyone help find the mouse in level 59?!

Why can't I see this? I have the MAC Collectors Edition and do not see a walk-through option. Wonder why it is a collectors edition because I don't see anything "special".

Leave it to me to over complicate things! Thanks!!

I don't understand how to win this game. I tried feeding the counter customers but not charging them - but then you have to wait until they get mad and leave before you can cash out the seated customers. I tried just letting the counter customers get mad and not feed them - just the seated customers - but can't get to gold. Any clues?

I saw that after I posted!! thanks for the help!

Does any one know how to cook the lobsters on Level 21. I click them twice and it's asking for me to add something to the lobsters - no idea what to do!!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 4:19 AM
This was a tricky devil. The Mouse appears just to the top right of the mirror on the right hand side.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 9:56 AM
Thanks!!

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 9:54 AM
Just can't find the little bugger!! Help please!!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on May 16, 16 9:40 AM
I've played these over and over and just cannot find the mouse in
12/3
12/4
13/4
16/4
any help would be much appreciated!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Apr 25, 16 7:51 AM
I can't hear the mouse nor can I see the mouse! any one have any luck on this level getting the mouse?

I've looked and looked and cannot find the puzzle piece - ugh!! Can someone please tell me the color of it and where it is located in 4.6?!! Thanks fishes!!

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on May 31, 15 10:00 PM
I'm so angry I wasted a credit on this game! I love the other Monument Builder games and expecting the same type of game - boy was I ever wrong!
It's almost impossible to get 3 starts on some levels - and the lack of an automatic transport makes it really impossible. Also - there are too many dialogue boxes - just shut up and let me play the game - especially if you are not going to offer hints or quizzes!

posted in Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes on Oct 14, 14 2:50 PM
I'm really stuck on this level. I have no idea how to generate enough income for the 2 yaks and the horned animal. Help please!!

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jul 1, 14 9:35 PM
I'm always just 3 seconds shy of getting gold on this level. I don't know what else I can do - any solutions out there?

posted in Monument Builders: Alcatraz on Jun 25, 14 9:14 AM
The first time you are asked to hire a guard he is located at the upper left hand of the screen - behind a pelican. You click on him when you have enough money. Hope this helps!

I've played this so many times - followed the strategy guide - and still cannot get gold. I always end up finishing on Day 23. Please help fishes!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Nov 24, 13 9:13 AM
I've tried and tried but just can't seem to reach gold in expert level. Please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator