Posts created by 22emme22

posted in Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek Collector's Edition on Jul 14, 14 12:21 PM
How do I play the game with the crystals in the cave of the mind. I got beams of light coming from the 2 outer wolves, but can't figure out what to do with the middle wolf.

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 13 9:42 AM
The kraken destroyed the fortress, so how do I get the wrench, which is supposed to be there?

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 13 9:00 AM
I used the green glass shard to repair the lamp. Now its gone, so how do I identify the diamond?

How do I get into the basement of the 1830 house? That's where the axe is.

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on May 29, 12 8:48 AM
I can get the scales balanced, just like it's shown in the strategy guide, but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 10, 12 4:23 PM
Where are the tweezers that are used to grab the amber?

to answer my own question: the related item to one sneaker is the sneaker right next to it. pretty tricky.

Where, oh where is the pair related to the sneakers dangling in the room off the cannon room?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 6:33 AM
there's a little lever on the left side of the inventory box

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 6:02 AM
I can not find anything!!. Where can I find the 4 digit code for the 1st floor monitor?

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 11 5:58 AM
Where is the head for the bust?

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on Jul 22, 11 5:34 AM
I can complete the routes for three of the boats, but every time I try to complete the fourth route, I am unable to,,, nothing happens. This occurs no matter what order I go and sometimes it happens on the second or third route.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Apr 24, 11 3:22 PM
I can not access the tent near the hot air balloon, so no shovel or ladder. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator