Posts created by Scootmama

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 15 4:41 PM
I am stuck on level 9 where the crow says find the SEAL OF COURAGE and go to the tower. Please help stuck here forever. I love the game so far thanks for the tip about the flowers I will look for them

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 3, 13 1:03 PM
Hi here's a question how do you get into the tan box by the ocean I put two master
builders and still they could not open it

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 1, 13 7:57 PM
I've read about using the master farmer or Scientist I put them in the pond they swim around and leave. They say there something on the bottem but it's too deep.

Is the pond the lagoon??? I do have a crop of food and a dam so far. Please help

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 14, 12 7:54 PM
most likely you need to upgrade the ship then a box will appea thtsays new mission, you have to jut get a star on each pirate attack hope this works for you

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 19, 12 12:20 PM
TY for the outline. I'm on my way there to see if I can follow the great
directions you sent to me.

posted in The Golden Years: Way Out West on Jan 18, 12 1:37 PM
I can't figure out how to get the saloon to serve 60 people?? I've built two thinking maybe that was the answer it wasn't any help would be great

posted in Island Tribe 3 on Dec 19, 11 8:27 PM
What a fun addition to the other two Island Tribes. This is the best
by far! Each one gets better and better. I am having lots of fun playing
this game and the layout and graphics are great.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Sep 15, 11 3:50 PM
Thank you sooo much!!! I love this game, it's fun makes you
use your brain and at moments it is boggleing!

Can I print this whole thing? Sorta new to the computer except for gaming

posted in Mini Robot Wars on Jul 12, 11 9:37 PM
so far this is a fun game, it started a bit simple but never fear it gets better each level. In fact I am stuck and no one has played so I am waiting for advice.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Mar 1, 11 12:21 PM
Has anyone had a problem not getting the school? I've maxed out all points and found where they tell stories but that's all. Please help!!

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 10:40 AM
I can't find the school nor do I have anything to build it with. I have maxed out on all the tech points and all the others as well any help would be appreciated.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 27, 11 1:26 AM
I have maxed all the construction and everything else and still no school stuff to build any help would be greatly appreciated. Fun game for sure and lots of great tips and ideas. Thanks so much now I just need to build this school and I'm stuck

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 26, 11 11:37 AM
Anyone know where is the school??? I have all the tech points plus masters of everything and no school

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 25, 11 9:19 PM
Please tel me where is the school????

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 24, 11 12:13 PM
I took down the totem with one master builder and kept the children busy with the heatherns. I learned fast it would be better to have two master builders.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 10:48 AM
Hi there keep hitting them with lighting over and over and over gl

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 21, 11 10:43 AM
I have all the tech except science but no school help! Just had triplets everyone is fishing the the yellow mugs steal their fish. No nursing blue or purple mother, also getting all the collections is getting boring.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 17, 11 11:53 AM
Has anyone had massive little children appear from the woods? The message seemed to suggest there may be more to the wooded area.

By the way ty for all the good tips!!! I am having fun with this game except for the little yellow guys gl to all

grr
 posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Feb 17, 11 11:00 AM
Sorry you are having such a hard time! Pick two female, 2 male and a baby about 3-6. Start with the fence, but also the Mausoleum at the same time the baby will get mushrooms. Use just one person for devotion so start. I don't know if this will help but I have not encountered any problems. When the fruit is gone use the grow spell it comes back.

posted in Great Chocolate Chase on Nov 11, 10 7:59 AM
I hate this game because I can't pass level 10 no matter what I do I've checked the forum and no answers please someone share some hints.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator