Posts created by omegamack

posted in Ominous Objects: Phantom Reflection Collector's Edition on May 27, 15 10:03 PM
I am having the same issue as others. When I open the game after the titles, credits, and intro finish and the menu page starts, the game crashes once I hit play. I have restarted the game several times and it continues to do it. I was really enjoying the game and far into the story and game play. I hope this can be fixed or I have wasted 2 credits on this game.

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Mar 23, 10 8:29 PM
Has anyone heard any news of a Westward V coming out? I love all of them and can't wait until they make another one.

posted in Jane's Realty on Mar 6, 10 8:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. I keep getting some kind of "python error in MouseDown". Then the game stops and doesn't save my progress. Has anyone found a solution yet. I usually don't have problems with BFG and everything on my computer is updated.

posted in Westward III: Gold Rush on Jan 2, 09 11:57 PM
I am at the point where I have to get a town population of 20 to get the deeds to the land. I have 15 population now and have a maximum of 20 but no more people are coming eventhough there are empty houses. What do I need to do to get the people to start back moving into town?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator