Posts created by gryhndlvr

posted in Royal Detective: Borrowed Life Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 4:33 AM
Penny, LOL about the sledge hammer, I think I would get the heck out of Dodge myself. But I love the story, despite the Pet Cemetery touch. The statues have always drawn me in in all sequels. I just wish the graphics were a bit crispier, but then again, do I really want to see every detail of the statues?.......

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 18, 16 5:56 AM
Will this game ever be released for Mac? I just got a new Mac but have been playing this game on my old PC. This is frustrating. Come on, this game has been out there for a very long time and not available for Mac? What?

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 16 6:44 AM
Was going to buy this game but I got frustrated with the scrambled flashes, especially on inventory items, Blow torch was unrecognizable, although I was able to use it but could not see it. Please fix, then I will buy

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 5:29 AM
cisca, they did not make games 50 years ago and we did not have computers, The $ 4.99 only applies to SE versions. I also will wait for a deal on CE's and maybe I will grab it then

posted in Jewel Match Royale Collector's Edition on Nov 24, 16 3:35 AM
This is a sweet match game. Not quite sure what makes it a CE but it does have nice, crisp tiles, a story and bonuses to buy to build your castle. Just wish you had more options to buy things instead of the given looks of the castle.
Yes I agree, we should have a bigger " deal " on this holiday, but there is always tomorrow, Black Friday. Fingers crossed. If not, I will put this game on my "wanted " list and buy when there is a better deal. Happy Thanksgiving Day, all

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Nov 7, 16 2:28 PM
Same here, no cursor and violation error. So much for trying this game. Boo

posted in Divine Academy on Mar 26, 16 7:00 AM
I uninstalled mine a long time ago and I also spent money on it. It is a shame that there still is no update in sight. It's like holding a piece of candy in front of a kid and telling him or her you can't have it. Very disappointing move by the developers.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 8:40 AM
This could have been a buy for me however I cannot get over the awful graphics.
What happened Eipix?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 16, 16 3:03 PM
I already thanked you in my other thread. Just needed the magic word " drag ". It worked.
Thank you so much again

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 16, 16 3:01 PM
Thank you so much mamacass14, it worked. I would have never thought of "dragging " the cards . You are the best

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 15, 16 4:29 PM
How do you use the packages you get after defeating enemies and such? I have a number 9 next to the golden icon on the lower right side, Even if I open the little trunk there is nothing, Does anyone know what to do with them?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 15, 16 6:16 AM
Still not working. I have 8 next to the icon but I cannot do anything with it. Cannot place stickers. No matter what I click. Is there a glitch or am I still missing something. Does anyone know?

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 14, 16 2:19 PM
Thank you Tazzz, I will try that

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 14, 16 6:06 AM
I meant to say Teddy Bear, not brat

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Feb 14, 16 6:05 AM
There is a golden Teddy Brat icon on the lower right of the screen with some sort of numbers ( achievement ? ) on it.

I cannot figure out what to do with this and how it works? Anyone knows?

Otherwise I really enjoy this game a lot

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 16 6:36 AM
gryhndlvr wrote:
They definitely do not give us enough red hearts. Make sure you have enough gold to buy shovels. Break the diamonds below the souvenirs. Play some first so you can save the shovels for the last moves.

That is for level 97, sorry

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 31, 16 6:34 AM

They definitely do not give us enough red hearts. Make sure you have enough gold to buy shovels. Break the diamonds below the souvenirs. Play some first so you can save the shovels for the last moves.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 3:13 PM
Why so harsh ? After all it is a Christmas game, a very sweet one. I wait for these games every Christmas and I bought this one without playing the demo.
I love it, yes it is kind of easy, with lots of minigames etc, collectables and morphs.
Beautiful graphics and Christmas scenes and a nice storyline.
I am tired of all these dark psychological games, this is the season to relax and enjoy. And this game definitely does that for me. Enjoy

posted in Divine Academy on Nov 30, 15 1:20 PM
Same here, been waiting and also spent money on a " free " game.
Please somebody out there...... update!!!
Give us the Hades test.
I feel like I have been had, yet another free to play game that never gets updated. Come on developers, don't leave us hanging for once

posted in Divine Academy on Oct 18, 15 7:30 AM
Please......somebody give us the Hades test!

Feel free to add me too, I am gryhndlvr

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator