Posts created by Bigfishette

I agree. Having such a hard time. Hate buying cleaner. Customers are becoming unhappy too quickly and too many prepping products. Cooking lesson is ridiculous. Sorry I bought it.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Cursed Gift Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 17 1:47 PM
The door that you add tiles to with left and right panels. I'm not understanding it. Any hints? Thank you.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 17 9:10 AM
Is there any way to just get rid of the fairies? You can get rid of the bad guys by destroying their lairs. The fairies are so annoying and I'd them to go away when I don't need them anymore. Thank you.

posted in Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2 on Jan 3, 17 1:14 PM
Developer please add an "undo" after getting an "X" that can be used once. Can't tell how very frustrating it gets to almost finishing a puzzle and have to start over because sometimes you just have to guess. I love the game and try to get all the way through without hints. Thank you.

posted in Clutter VI: Leigh's Story on Dec 7, 16 12:31 PM
I'm not understanding it either. White dots mean on? No white dots mean off? Just not sure what all the options mean. Wish you'd gotten an answer.

I agree just mediocre. Same old thing.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 8:23 AM
Sorry I realized using up too much gold in upgrading buildings.

posted in Weather Lord: Legendary Hero! Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 8:12 AM
Unable to get enough gold for statue.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 7:54 AM
Seems like hard to build up cash for shopping even when getting 3 stars. Any hints I'm missing? Thank you.

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 27, 16 7:50 AM
It's way over on left edge of screen.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 22, 16 12:27 PM
Walk around and notice purplish/blue-like bubbles then follow them to the dirt piles. Will happen more than once.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 22, 16 12:19 PM
Wish there was a way to print a page or two from the BFG strategy guide. Such a bummer. Is the Amaranth SG easier to work with?

posted in PuppetShow: The Face of Humanity Collector's Edition on Jan 21, 16 9:41 AM
I guess I have a warped sense of humor. When he's riding his bike smiling at the flying bugs and then BOOM!! I laughed and laughed. I just thought it was totally funny.

SAVE

Cannot pickup arrow on left edge of screen because of pop out achievement. Anyone able to get around it? Thank you.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Guardian Angels on Mar 10, 15 6:35 AM
Wish the second game was here too. Thanks BFG.

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 15 9:35 AM
Can't access newspaper in bookcase in order to solve puzzle so can't progress in game. Any solutions? Thanks.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 4:25 PM
And still no updates so still no buy for me

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 14 7:58 AM
Been wanting to buy this game but not reading anything that the problems have been fixed. Just weird that it's taking so long.

posted in Northern Tale 4 on Jul 31, 14 11:30 AM
All of my workers are trapped in florescent seaweed and can't work. What am I missing? Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator