Posts created by A1psyko

I agree with the others. Demo too short and game seems sort of dark? Supposed to look for items that Morph, maybe? Instructions too few and a lot of talking that you have to skip more than once to move on.

posted in Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 18 7:38 AM
Same here, won't open, error message.

edit: also tried again and it works.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Nov 6, 17 11:51 AM
I really really enjoyed this game. The first one did require some help due to not being able to exactly figure it out. This second game - I did figure it out and love that there isn't any hand holding. I had to find my way through it and it is not an easy play in an hour game. Love it Love it.

Is there going to be another like this one? Worth every penny to purchase it and will gladly be in line for the next level. Please please please!

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 3:43 AM
Although the graphics were good, I do not use sound, the game moved really slow. There is a lot of "chatter" that I had to skip through. Games are pretty easy although some of the HO's were dark, hard to see some items needed. There is a hint button which helps and you do earn achievements pretty easily. Some may like but because the game kept stalling out it is a no buy for me.

posted in PuppetShow: Poetic Justice Collector's Edition on Oct 5, 17 3:40 AM
This game took a while to open. Kept getting hung up, had to wait until the game caught up before I could continue. I am running Windows 10. Not working as it should and do not know why it kept stalling out.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 25, 17 10:38 AM
I also can't find the last leaf on the red bird. I was in all rooms. Still not there.

posted in Leaves 2: The Return on Aug 24, 17 9:06 AM
I really loved the first Leaves and admit I did use the youtube instructions through some of the game. Is there instructions on Leaves2 anywhere?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 2, 17 12:21 PM
I first reviewed this game after the demo. Thought about it and decided to buy. I was not disappointed. As with my first review, this is not an easy game. You have to play it. No hint, no skip, no guide (I must confess I did check out YouTube and it was a huge help). After finishing this game I think some of us have become complacent with a lot of the other offerings on BF. I loved this game, the graphics are great, didn't care too much for the music so I kept it on low however it is important to have the sound because there are little indicators that you were successful in some of the challenges. Your cursor does change slightly when you are near something you need to do. After playing you will also find "portal" flips that you can use to move around. You can easily go back and forth throughout the game. The leaves are sometimes hard to see and it is important that you use the little magnifier throughout the game on each screen. I really do recommend this game. If you are looking for a game with no hand holding and sparkles, this is it. I did have to keep paper and pen close by so I could write things down which helped. This is a great game! Finally a challenging game to play. If there truely is a sequel it will also be a definite buy for me.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Jul 31, 17 1:23 PM
Someone in another post suggested youtube. I did go there and it does help. Several different options but I watched 1 and 2 and it did help quite a bit. Sadly the demo time ran out before I got very far. Still debating on a buy or not.

posted in Puppet Show: Arrogance Effect Collector's Edition on Jul 22, 17 6:17 AM
Same here, long time loading, game freezing, moves really slow. Error messages and got kicked out. I am using Windows 10.

I tried the recommendation of changing the screen resolution and then back and it worked. Thank you

Same as others. I installed but game will not play and sends me back to bfg home page. I also tried to run as administrator but still won't load. Restarted my computer, no play. This issue is getting really old. I have been a BFG player for a long time and never had so many issues as in the past year. Games won't play, lock up, etc etc and on and on. I am using Windows 10 and all is updated to current. Glad to see I am not the only one that has these issues which tells me that the issue is BFG and the game. Not our systems or set up. Very frustrating. Also Note that when BFG Customers complain about this issue we do not seem to get fixes or answers. I rechecked other games that have this issue posted and try to replay with no success. Still same issue weeks later.

posted in Solitaire Chronicles: Wild Guns on Jul 7, 17 11:40 PM
Solitaire is Solitaire and ok so you build a town but why oh why is there so many cut scenes and chatting. It is annoying and takes away from the fact is solitaire. You can click through the chatting but it takes dozens of clicks. What a waste. Wish I knew this before buying.

posted in Glass Masquerade on Jul 7, 17 9:32 PM
All I did was click on the picture of the completed game and then selected the place (circle with the country name) and replayed each country. It is easy to replay. That is how I replayed to get a better time.

posted in Grandpa's Table on Jun 28, 17 5:42 AM
Same as others. I can open the game but once I am at the first option to play on the desk and move the chips around on the first 2 sections I don't get any stars. On the third game moving the chips together they don't do anything. I then wanted to exit the game but had to start task manager to close it. As with the others maybe I don't understand how to work the game? May not be a technical issue but a user (me) issue? I am using Windows 10.

I tried this game again. I did find out you need to investigate the first scene with the desk. I clicked around in the dark and found part of the game. Not sure what it is for but found something. Still no way to get out of the game except task manager.

Still the same issue. I do see all the suggestions to "Fix" this game. I tried some but I shouldn't have to stand on my head, hold my left foot in the air and lean left to get a game to work. Sorry this is my smart mouth thursday and I am frustrated that a game that I am interested in trying won't work correctly. And I have to go through all this for a game.

posted in Tisnart Tiles on May 24, 17 10:16 AM
I also received the malware notice. I use Webroot Secure Anywhere. I let it clean my computer and retried the game, same notice about Malware.

mrt32fc.tmp\stdrt.exe

Found the file name with the malware indicator.

I also am running windows 10. This game will not load which is a big disappointment. Second game this week. However I did download the Microsoft windows Update to prevent the virus that is going around. Could this have changed something that BFG has not taken into consideration? I have downloaded other games and they work fine also my previously downloaded games work as they did before.

posted in Reflections of Life: Hearts Taken Collector's Edition on May 18, 17 12:15 PM
Same as all the others, I have windows 10, newly upgraded. Game won't load, sends me back to the BFG main page. Sad.

posted in Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 17 6:24 AM
I am in the castle, have the moth tile but can't get to the door. Hints tell me to move on. Map has no indicators. I tried easy and custom but no help. Any idea where I went wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator