Posts created by NESS14

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 23, 15 4:41 PM
Hasn't the BF team come up with how to download this game on PC yet. I've sent Dr Felix and DxDiag reports but can't find an answer to the latter. I have windows vista.
From a compulsive bf games player.
thanks

posted in Treasure of the Caribbean Seas on Dec 13, 13 4:57 PM
take crowbar to the left of window and use it on the picture to get envelope, after this the game appears to be easier. hope this helps.

posted in Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered on Apr 5, 11 2:38 PM
I agree with you greenrabbitmama I am also so annoyed that I too wasted a credit on this game, problem was I did not think I had played the original and this remastered one must be up a notch in production, forget all that yes I have played it, its as boring as hell, still don't know where I'm supposed to go or what to do and it is so slow. Oh well that's the risk when you can't try them first which I prefer, getting hooked on a story line just as the hour is up and you click buy as quickly as you can to be able to carry on with the enjoyment. No more N. D. for me without trying first.

posted in Fill Up 2 on Sep 10, 10 10:56 AM
This game gives one big headache, leave well alone. I did all resolutions possible on my pretty top notch comp but it does not want to know, keeps repeating on blank black screen will only run on da da da res but still does not want to know same as me now. BF give it the big heave **** right down the drain.

posted in The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde on Jul 29, 10 5:54 AM
Boring, boring and I agree far too much talking, but then I could only get about 20 mins play before I was asked to find a pocket watch and all I could see was a butterfly, even hints highlighted the butterfly for the pocket watch. I was hoping that I might find it less boring before the end of the trial, no luck as I had to uninstall cos of no pocket watch. no one else have this problem.

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: The Scorpio Ritual on Nov 25, 09 11:21 AM
I had trouble in back room at first finding the switch but kept changing to a different hook for the mirror until it says it has one beam, follow that all the way back and you will find the switch.

posted in Dracula Origin on Feb 26, 09 2:14 PM
VH does not get close up to Lemon Mausoleum you just click on the side of it then start scraping the dates, when done make sure you click mouse on it to know you are done. Hope this works for you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator