Posts created by snowflakesh

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Nov 1, 14 5:43 AM
I downloaded game but it will not play, using new windows 8 and everything is up to date on my computer. I deleted game and reloaded, same problem.

Having the same problems, looks like an old tv with wavy lines.Impossible to see all of screen. Hope techs can fix the problems cause this looks like a good game.

posted in The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition on Nov 13, 11 7:57 AM
Finally!! After beta testing this game several weeks ago, I'm glad to see it has been released. It is a sure buy for me, very interesting story line, also very dark but I enjoy these types of games. I was so sorry when the test ended, now I can have the full length version!! Yeah!!

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 22, 11 11:36 AM
Beta tested this game recently and really liked it.
Glad to see that I can buy it. It does have dark scenes and creepy folks in it but I enjoyed what I could play of this game. Definite buy for me!!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Sep 30, 10 3:45 PM
Stuck at this point also, anyone got the answer if the mechanical arm doesn't work?

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 7:38 AM
Downloading now, loved the first one. I will buy this one as well. Looks dark and eerie! Love these games.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 6, 10 6:39 AM
Love Samantha Swift games, this is a buy buy buy!!

posted in Jessica - Mysterious Journey on Jul 27, 10 7:30 AM
well, I trust my fellow fishies. Not even going to download and try. I wish the HOG's would get better and stay that way. sorry bf, not for me.

posted in Immortal Lovers on Jul 24, 10 8:49 AM
same here, life is too short to be trying to find these tiny tiny objects. Not much instructions either with puzzles. a turnoff, no buy here.

Hello fellow fishes!

I beta tested this game and it is awesome. I played the first one and thought this one was even better. It is not an easy game, but just challenging enough to make it fun and frustrating as the same time. It's a very dark game, just like I like! Items are not impossible to find and it has a good story line. Hope you all like it as much as I did. This is a definite buy for me.

posted in A Gypsy's Tale: The Tower of Secrets on Jun 25, 10 8:42 AM
I like this game and will probably buy it. Graphics are good, items not too small and enjoyed the demo. Generous hints, (only used once to see how fast it refills) so it's a buy for me.

posted in Hidden Identity: Chicago Blackout on Mar 3, 10 12:09 PM
Very basic HOG game but very boring. I won't be buying this one.

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Mar 3, 10 11:58 AM
I'll pass on this one. Items are really small and it is just a downright boring game.

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Feb 20, 10 8:14 AM
Good game, not as difficult as I would like but good just the same. Bought it right away!

posted in Lost Secrets: Ancient Mysteries on Jan 31, 10 2:33 PM
Too easy, played only 10 minutes. not my cup of tea!!

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Jan 22, 10 6:54 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hi folks!

We now have a walkthrough available on our blog for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus.

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on "Blog" under "Featured Areas" on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we've posted.

To go straight to the walkthrough for Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus, click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/cassandras-journey-2-the-fifth-sun-of-nostradamus-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy gaming!

posted in Broken Hearts: A Soldier's Duty on Dec 18, 09 12:36 PM
Did't like game at all. uninstalled after 10 min.

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 2:52 PM
Me too! deleted half way through trial, I thought it was boring...

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 19, 09 8:57 AM
Just downloaded the update for this game and it will not work now!!! I am so disappointed because it worked fine before. Oh why did I do the update?? any suggestions>

posted in Season of Mystery: The Cherry Blossom Murders on Nov 11, 09 6:09 PM
Great game, graphics are outstanding. I'm buying this one!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator