Posts created by Charm_N

posted in Mystery Agency: A Vampire's Kiss on Feb 18, 11 7:22 AM
My first post as well... I won't say it's "the worst" as I've read all the posts so far on this game and it seems to "offend" some who tend to defend the developers of certain games. I will say that I love HOG's as a whole. Seems, to me, to be one of the great escapes of this era. I did not care for this game as I could not even figure out the first mini game. And, yes, I did look at everyones posts to read further instructions (other than "Diagonal, Left to Right") and still didn't quite get it. Perhaps that's a "personal problem" I would not, however, recommend this game nor will I buy it (even on sale). In order not to offend though, I will tell all who do try this game...good luck and happy HOGging everyone! BFG please continue to put out more HOG's as I will continue to try them all!! Still gotta love the "STD" usage. Back in my day that meant...well nevermind.

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Sep 7, 10 8:05 AM
Just a quick note, if you are going to try the free hour download be prepared to spend most of your hour watching the gears turn in-between scenes. No, this is not a "technical issues" on my pc, just a fact.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator