Posts created by dgbtrbgh

posted in Occultus: Mediterranean Cabal on Aug 1, 16 5:34 PM
I'm having the same problem as 'photograph' is having. I deleted the game and then reinstalled it. Still had the same problem. I have a HP Envoy with Windows 10. The game will not open. I can't get into the main menu to try to make any adjustments. The message that comes from microsoft says they will contact me if they find a solution. My son tried to change the resolution and was unable to do it. The initial resolution tried about 10 different resolution settings and none of them would work.The resolutions ranged from 1920 X 1080 to the last being 640 X 480.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 18, 16 2:36 PM
I played the demo with Windows 10. Absolutely no problems. I love the challenge of the game. No one is going to hold your hand in this game.

As copied from the technical stats:
AMD 2gig quad core processor with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics
8 gigs of ram
64 bit operating system and x64 based processor

I hope this information is helpful to the devs to solve the problem for other systems.

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception on Mar 30, 15 1:23 PM
I've downloaded this game 3 times and used 3 different player names and used up 35 minutes of demo time. It's still a "no go" for me. I had no problem with the CE version when I played it. Hopefully EIPIX will get this right SOON!

posted in Danse Macabre: Deadly Deception on Mar 29, 15 8:30 PM
Same problem!

It just worked for me in PA at 12:05 PM ... I had to copy and paste the code to get it to work.

posted in Reveries: Soul Collector Collector's Edition on Dec 13, 14 9:04 AM
First I'd like to say I had no problem downloading or playing the demo. Second I played the whole demo in 56 minutes.
I have the first 'Reveries' game and I enjoyed it. Personally, I enjoyed the demo, but I will probably wait for the SE to buy it due to the length.

posted in The Cursed Island: Mask of Baragus on Nov 10, 14 7:06 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mexicana: Deadly Holiday on Apr 16, 14 8:14 PM
I seldom review games, but I always read the reviews before I buy. JTF, as always, did a thorough review of this game. I'd just like to say that my first impression of this game was that it is really creepy ... and that wasn't a good creepy! Till I finished the demo, I had a completely different impression of the game. I don't know when I last played a game that made me laugh out loud like this one did. You really have to pay attention to the written dialogue! Oh, yes, this game is a buy for me! It just gets better!

posted in Fear for Sale: Phantom Tide Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 14 8:27 AM
No deal for me, I already own the other 3 'Fear for Sale' games!

posted in Strangestone on Mar 17, 14 9:37 AM
I recently purchased this game and finally got around to playing it. I really liked it! Very little hand holding in this game. Will there be a sequal?

posted in Into the Haze on Sep 25, 13 12:28 PM
Yeah, I had a mess of glitch stuff when the game first started. Then it cleared up.

posted in Into the Haze on Sep 25, 13 9:44 AM
I am playing the demo with a PC system. I got across the lake to the house. When I go to the right side of the house and click on the HO scene I lose my cursor and have to hit ESC to get out of that scene. That puts me to the front of the house. Then I can go to the left of the house and have no problems there. Then I went back to the right of the house and again I clicked on the HO scene and I lost my cursor again. Once more I hit ESC and I'm back in front of the house. At this point I exited the game. Has anybody else had this happen?

posted in Myths of the World: Chinese Healer on Aug 25, 13 7:39 AM
This game is a re-release. I remember playing the demo a couple of years ago. I know it had technical issues. However this new release played very smoothly without any technical issues! Does anyone else remember it?

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory on Jul 28, 13 5:23 PM
The walkthrough now has pictures. Thank you BF!

posted in Fierce Tales: Marcus' Memory on Jul 28, 13 6:15 AM
What good is a walkthrough with out any pictures?

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Feb 9, 13 6:58 AM
This game came out in August, 2011. Obviously I played the demo back then but didn't buy the game. It could be that there were just too many other good games released at the same time. I think when these older games are being promoted again we ought to get at least a 15 minute demo to refresh our memory of the game. But since we don't get a second chance to try the game, I have passed on many 'second chance' games. One last comment: my gaming skills and interests have certainly changed over the years that I have been a member of Big Fish, thus games that may not have interested me then might interest me now.

posted in Dark Arcana: The Carnival on Feb 9, 13 5:45 AM
After finishing the main game, I went to play the Last Chapter which was now unlocked. I was able to play for 5 to 10 minutes before the game crashed. I had to force shut down my computer and when I restarted the game it said that the save file was corrupted. Had player 1 and player 2 listed, but not the player names I had given them. The Last Chapter is now locked again and the game wants me to start over again from the very beginning. I feel cheated now and don't want to play through a second time, but I would have liked to play that last chapter again.

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on Nov 6, 08 6:37 AM
SO WHAT'S THE STORY? IF I DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND BUY IT NOW AM I GETTING THE GAME WITH THE NEW BUILD IN IT?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator