Posts created by midnightmoose

posted in Awakening: The Sunhook Spire Collector's Edition on Sep 4, 13 11:24 PM

posted in Matchmaker: Curse of Deserted Bride on Jul 13, 13 12:13 AM
I think the piggy bank was in the brown cabinet on the back wall. (The bank is not pink) The one where you found the octopus. Not sure about the flashlight, it might be in there also. Welcome to the forums!

posted in Reality Show: Fatal Shot Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 12 2:33 AM
SPOILER: (mouse over to read): You need to put the wrench in his hand

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 12 4:24 PM
I bought this as a CE because it has 100 bonus levels. I was disappointed to find out that these levels are TIMED! And you can't go to the next bonus level until you have completed the one before. Now I am stuck on a level because I can't beat the timer. I play match 3 games untimed because I do not want the stress of a clock. I just want to play. Just warning anyone who plays these games only on relaxed mode that you won't be able to do this for the bonus levels. Wait for the SE.

Spoiler:

You have to give the shadow the bubble solution, and she then blows a bubble for you to use. The bubble solution is behind the curtain in the hallway where the hallucination is. You have to get rid of him first, to get to it.

posted in Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition on Sep 13, 12 9:53 PM
Wasn't measels one of the 2 things that could kill the bugs? That and the disease that infected the cat.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 17, 12 12:05 AM
Love it, bought it! Developers, I just have one complaint. The backgrounds of some of the levels are so busy that I can't see the tiles (especially the black ones). This became more of an issue as the boards became smaller. I would love to see more of these games, but please put a neutral background behind the boards! My eyes are not as good as they used to be!

posted in Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 12 11:11 PM
I thought I was seeing things.

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on Jun 29, 12 10:31 PM
Hi moddy! I think nothing happens to the pipes themselves, but when they are put together just go to the bathtub and click on the bathtub faucet. Then some water will drain and you can pull the plug to get the handle.

posted in Adore Puzzle 2: Flavors of Europe on Mar 29, 12 10:09 PM
I like this game. The fact that the pieces are rectangles mean that you can see all of them at once, instead of having to constantly shift them around to see what piece might be hidden under another. I do wish that there would be more variety of themes, and not just food. I would be very tempted to buy this if I knew just how many puzzles there were. Do you only go through the countries once? I'd most certainly buy this if I could import my own images to do.

There seems to be 2 modes of play. A "standard" jigsaw mode where you swap 2 pieces until the picture is complete, and a "slider", where one piece is left out and all the others have to be shifted around until complete. I did not try that one as I hate those. In the standard mode, once a piece is in the correct spot it will lock in place.

If you are looking for a different sort of jigsaw puzzle game, I'd say give it a try and decide for yourself

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows on Feb 19, 12 6:06 PM
You do not have to outline the shapes. Just click on the black lines.

posted in White Haven Mysteries on Feb 18, 12 12:11 AM
That happened to me once. Try uninstalling the game, and then installing it again. That should fix the problem.

posted in Nemo's Secret: Vulcania on Jan 1, 12 10:49 PM
This happened to me, too. but when I did all the things I needed to do to the robot, he started working and in the end I had a full bucket. So try to continue and I hope this will be the case for you, too. Good luck!

posted in Nemo's Secret: Vulcania on Jan 1, 12 9:12 PM
tophen wrote:had the coal bucket,placed in tray,back out,came back it,s gone.no sign of it anywhere.

Same problem!

Later that day..... I decided to try again, so I continued on and when I had fixed the robot and pulled the lever, he started working. When he was done, there was a full bucket of coal! I hope this is the case for everyone that has this problem.

posted in Lost Lagoon 2: Cursed & Forgotten on Dec 31, 11 11:28 PM
Spoiler:

The cord is tangled up on one of the lines in the area where you had to pull the round cords to lower the chest.

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 11 11:56 PM
Do you have all 3 mirror shards? The one I missed was (highlight to read spoiler):
In the room where the train comes in. It is above the dinosaur on the left side of the window.

posted in Pickers on Dec 14, 11 7:39 PM
I've found enough keys to unlock unlimited H0 mode, but I can't pick up any objects. I've even used a few hints to make sure I am clicking on the correct item, but it still won't let me pick anything up .

WT
 posted in Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness on Nov 19, 11 8:13 PM
bball111 wrote:I like a walkthru in order to get a feel for the length of the game.

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 18, 11 9:44 PM
Did I miss something? I started my demo on casual mode, then created another profile to try the expert mode. I failed miserably at the eye/circle game, but could not find a skip button. I had no trouble in casual mode, so did not look for one. Is there a skip? I want to play expert for the lack of sparkles, but don't want to end up frustrated when I can't move forward if I can't complete a mini game. Are the "rules" for the different modes listed when you choose one?

Moose

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows on Nov 18, 11 9:35 PM
You actually DO get one hour's worth of play time. I did the demo on casual mode, no motion, and played that through to the "stop point" of the demo. Then I created a different profile to play in expert mode so I could test out the difference from the easier mode. I played this way until my 60 minutes of demo time ended.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator