Posts created by bekair

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 11:56 AM
bekair wrote:In have done a couple of INSTALL - REMOVAL etc etc.

I get music and all the pics etc BUT NO CURSOR ???

bbt

ANY IDEAS?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 12 7:38 PM
In have done a couple of INSTALL - REMOVAL etc etc.

I get music and all the pics etc BUT NO CURSOR ???

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 8:07 PM
YEEEP (as Dave would say) if you don't know - I could tell you - but I'd have to kill ya

Popped in to echo all the platitudes of praise that have been used by other fishy's to congratulate 3 or 4, or more that kept us ALL on track.

You SOON realize that in this type of thread - the ONLY bad guess, or theory is NO GUESS.

I see many MORPHED - as I did in my first year aboard.

I also expect to see some new song writers and poets hitting the future news.

Good luck all you MD fishies - Just like ELLEN - - and brought to rrrrright here at GREAT personal expense - you ALL GET A SPECIAL EDITION SHERLOCK HAT , MAGNIFYING GLASS AND - A BOSTON BLACKIE PENCIL THIN MOUSTACHE ( - oops sorry - just turn the moustache a quarter turn anti clockwise, or clockwise - as you prefer.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 12:30 PM
samspunker wrote:Sad to say, but I had to cancel turkey day this year. There is no place to have one and a small 6 pound turkey costs about $70 US.

The last 2 years I was able to pull something together for the students, but this year we have mostly non-americans here so it won't be missed. I know I won't miss cooking for 4 days to get ready!

You could always get a package of HAMBURGER (minced meat of some kind) and MOLD it into a TURKEY SHAPE

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 12:15 PM
samspunker wrote:Another membership perk is if you stay member for a year (I think) BFG will send you your very own plush Felix, if they have any left!

They sent me one here in South Korea! Love BFG!

NOT TOO FAR (made in China)

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:35 AM
No Turkey day party - no hunting around Seattle for clues.

YES - I,ve had a couple of beta's

Good thing I have THREE (3) credits left.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:30 AM
samspunker wrote:
bekair wrote:Can you get a CE with credits? - I guess so.

'spose you need 4 is that a confirm?

bbt

SE is 1 credit. CE is 2 credits.

It is worth it to be a club member if you play the games. Plus you get those bonus credits and a discount!

I should know that - thanks sam - (all the way from Korea)

I've only been around a couple of years.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 12 11:24 AM
Can you get a CE with credits? - I guess so.

'spose you need 4 is that a confirm?

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 8:00 PM
well - I am miffed! Gotta blow this pop stand and watch Boardwalk Empire & Treme, starts at 8pm - PST. on HBO.

Night all thanks for the fun, games, prizes and drinks (AND the busride)

catch ya'll on the flip flop.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 7:53 PM
OK - normally one person wins EVERYTHING - so Pat - oh sorry Sis - I.ll take a (P) - NOT literally.

?

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 6:25 PM
sisgabe wrote:GameLvr, sunfish, and bekair, you will all receive gift certificates to the Shadow Lake mercantile for your participation. I understand it is one of the outstanding purveyors of useful merchandise for visitors to the panoramic splendors of Shadow Lake. We hope you enjoy your visit there (all expenses are not paid, by the way!), and ask you to not listen to anyone who may suggest you ought to choose a vacation in another locale. Runic Fishwheel of Fortune would never send you somewhere unsafe!!

EEEEUUUU (he squeals, as he looks at the GIFT CERTIFICATE) WOWEE - now what do I really want? - HHMM - better check my BUCKET LIST.

Let's see - Well a paddle from the bad boy paddle wheel would be good, OR a TOENAIL from Mama, NO, NO - I have made up my mind (after checking my BUCKET list again.

THAT'S it - can I get a BUCKET FULL OF SHADOW LAKE WATER?

I will supply my own bucket.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 4:38 PM
Addreamy wrote:iwoniwoniwon!!!

*grins hugely and stops skipping down the aisle of the bus*

NO! i'm not taking it back! *clutches win to her chest* - but I suddenly worried i was spoiling others fun

and TRIP's on the FOOT I stuck out into the aisle.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 4:22 PM
My guess next letter "T"

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 3:49 PM
Rainbow722 wrote:
dogmama wrote:
I really think we need to consider the first clue that Picman gave us: Some things never change. It's always bothered me...

What also still gets me is Picman saying in the beginning that no one ever posts as him--I don't remember that ever being an issue but still wondering if he is posting as someone else There are times when Hondo sounds a lot like Picman

I have wondered about that as well - GOOD CATCH I think.

Why would picman bring that up - he was never asked?

"Nothing stays the same - - and SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE"

TIME FOR SOME "TRUTH'IN picman/Hondo"

bbt (thanks for the "pic ME UP")

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 1:50 PM
AndrewB179 wrote:A-ha! Located one - the North Safety Products Emergency Preparedness First Aid Kit, which has all KIND of goodies in it, like bandages and antibiotic ointment. It also has items needed for the more serious (and rare) incidents, such as anti-radiation pills and activated charcoal for poison treatment.

Open wide, Bekair!

- uuuggg - actually - - - all I need is- - - with Baileys, more likely Baileys with a LITTLE

Maybe even a

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 12 11:54 AM
I saw the RBoD and thought it was an Ocarina, and I tried to play it.

When I blew in one end a GREEN SLIME - (like that bicycle tire repair stuff) came out and got all over my fingers - - - _ _ - nowww fleein faaaiiinnt - sick z z z z

hlep em - kelp ne

bbtttttttttttt - 911? I'm sick

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 7:03 PM
Thats it - WOW thats it

YOUR SO CLOSET.

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 6:55 PM
Eoarod wrote:
purplealikat wrote:atsfgal....the rice would most assuredly be worse than the coffee I snorted through my nose this morning over the RFoFU!

It's not a party until someone snorts something OUT of their nose!!

crazycat - just noticed "healthy, rational fear of rooster" DY-ing!! We just had Bantums & I still have that healthy, rational fear - they may be small - but they're fiesty!!

Just tell them - "Were taking YOU out to dinner tonight"

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 6:33 PM
Eoarod wrote:
L84Skool wrote:
AndrewB:Great idea bringing a gun!

Can you shoot ghosts?

Not very effective - but we can bring a spotlight, shine it and fool the ghosts into thinking they are going into the light! Guns are still good for all the other "interesting characters" we'll no doubt meet along the way!

The bullet would have to be SILVER (in a cross shape would help) or wooden - like a stake (NOT steak)

Thanks for the "NOTHING HERE BOXES" - would be Mr. (I think)

bbt

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 12 5:27 PM
Just wonder if I am too late for the bus?

I have a ticket (with digits written in invisible ink)

I have a CROSS BOW - to shoot a grappling hook to climb UP on a balcony and a rope ladder to get DOWN from - I guess anywhere.

I ALSO have a UNIVERSAL door knob (hee,hee,hee) *chuckels to himself - knowingly*

AND a MULTI ATTACHMENT SCREWDRIVER.

bbt

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator