Posts created by Zephriel

posted in Fiber Twig: Midnight Puzzle on Nov 29, 15 5:07 PM
The free trial appears to be unavailable.

I downloaded the game so I could give it a try, as I've enjoyed the other Fiber Twig games very much. The Games Manager promptly told me that the trial had expired. If this is a new game, why is that happening? To the best of my knowledge, I've never played the free trial-- heck, this is the first time I've seen the game.

If this game is as good as its siblings then I'd like to throw my wallet at you, but if I can't test the game out first, that makes things difficult.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Nov 1, 13 3:03 PM
After following the instructions given above, this game is still crashing on me. I've been enjoying it otherwise, but the repeated crashing is making it difficult to do so for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.

posted in Dragon Keeper on May 4, 11 8:14 PM
Dragon Keeper was a delightful way to fritter away about four hours. It was a lot of fun, but way too short. If it was longer, like Fisher's Family Farm, it would be more worth the money spent.

If the game's creators take suggestions, it would be nice if they'd add a sandbox/free play mode, and/or another island and some more levels. It would increase the replay value.

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 20, 11 6:47 AM
As soon as I saw the screenshot that has Celtic Lore using Norse runes, I knew the game was going to be far from anything up my alley. How hard is it for the developers to do a little research and toss the ogham in there?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 7:50 AM
Professor Dumbdore? Really? Who thought that was a good idea?

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 14, 10 9:23 AM
I'm having the same problem as TxConnie-- the demo won't download for me and just opens another window in Firefox. Anyone know what's going on?

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on May 18, 10 7:00 AM
Anyone else notice that Dela Reese is one missing letter away from the name of one of the stars of "Touched By An Angel?" Originality fail on the part of the authors.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Secret City on Mar 7, 10 4:00 PM
Speaking of which...

Hey, BFG-- will you be carrying VV4?

posted in Westward IV: All Aboard on Dec 9, 09 6:31 AM
I'm not sure why it should feel the need to switch to another mode, or even which mode it wants to switch to. However, I get that message three times, then an error message, and then the BFG "Thanks for playing!" box comes up.

Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Avalon on Jun 26, 09 1:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that's what the food is for.

posted in Avalon on Jun 25, 09 9:17 PM
Good: The artwork was beautiful, as was the music. The minigames were somewhat unique as well.

Bad: It was far too short, given the potential it had.

posted in Avalon on Jun 25, 09 10:15 AM
Okay, I've finished all four levels. Could there be some more game to this, please? A sandbox level? Inter-zone quests? An expansion? It was a very visually appealing game, but there really wasn't a lot to do, and what quests there were basically hand-held you all the way along.

It was like playing a very long tutorial. Hopefully there will be an expansion, though it would have to be twice as long and considerably more open-ended or sandbox-like before I'd buy it. There's a lot of potential for this game; it just needs to be realized.

posted in Dreamsdwell Stories on Feb 18, 09 7:12 PM
I've been playing the game for a couple of days now and I love it. The only thing that bugs me is that occasionally it will not let me click Play or Build, and I have to exit and restart the game in order to move on to the next level. More recently, however, it's stopped allowing me to continue when I exit and restart.

I'd like to keep playing the game, but it won't let me. How can I fix this? Is it on my end or on BFG's end? Is anyone else having the same problem?

posted in My Tribe on Dec 22, 08 5:17 PM
Does the new build exclude Generic.dx? That's the Trojan my machine removed from the MyTribe folder today. I'm not sure if it came in on the download or stuck itself there for some other reason, but it's the first time I've had any virus-related trouble with a Big Fish game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator