Posts created by given

posted in Revenge of the Spirit: Rite of Resurrection on Dec 8, 11 1:15 AM
Freeze, freeze, it's cold out side and that's bad enough but when it starts freezing inside it's time to do something about it BF. I wanted this game too!

Got the same lag problem and it's a no buy because the lag drives me crazy! To bad, I did want it.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 2:22 AM
I'm with you Tishythree. Need to use these punch card credits before I loose them.

I want to know too.

I'm sorry. I am on chapter 3 and it looks like a reading room. I also would like to know why the hints do not work in this part of the game?

I have the code in my diary, but the game tells me that I need the code and won't let me play it. What am I missing?

posted in Hidden in Time: Looking-glass Lane on May 8, 11 2:44 AM
I am looking for it too!

Yes! I had the same problem, but it was at the end of the bonus game. Why?

Still having the same problems. I have deleted twice and even having a problem getting out of the game. This is so sad. Any solutions?

I'm having the same problems. I reloaded and now the music won't play and the slowness is getting even slower. It also freezes and I had to restart my PC in order to get out of the game. Has anyone come up with a solution? I can't play this game like it is and feel I flushed my money down the toilet.

posted in Love Chronicles: The Spell on May 8, 10 7:53 PM
I have lit the candle and now can see the recipe but it didn't go into my inventory.
I can't seem to go anywhere from here. What did I do wrong?

posted in 3 Cards to Midnight on May 16, 09 2:25 AM
Fantastic game. No problem with small window mode. Replay value very high. Glad to see BF has it TGT. Try it you'll love it.

posted in Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened on Mar 21, 09 6:24 AM
Bought this game a W-mart last year. My hubby and I said this is not a game for children. There were two parts in it that were very bloody and one really bothered me for some reason. All in all it is a good game and we played it to the end.

I'm glad to see that BF put the warning in red.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 9, 09 5:50 AM
I can't wait for DC 3. I really enjoyed the first two, and I am looking forward to this one.
Waiting patiently!

posted in The Serpent of Isis ™ on Feb 9, 09 5:07 AM
I'm looking for a good HOG. I have credits to use, but won't waste them on whats been coming up on TGT lately.

BF we need a good game! Looking forward to this one.

posted in Syberia II on Feb 5, 09 3:30 AM
Thanks, I'll check that one out.

posted in Syberia II on Feb 5, 09 3:09 AM
PR, that is so sad. They have 2 great games. We really enjoyed them both. I didn't see anything else on there site that interested me.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 3, 09 7:15 PM
That is just what my DH did and I haven't heard the end of it I would like to play whack the DH to shut him up. hehe.

posted in Syberia on Feb 3, 09 4:56 AM
Oops, I wanted to say Kate Walker, but was thinking of you Nancy. hehe.

posted in Syberia on Feb 3, 09 4:36 AM
Tooktoot! They could do something with Nancy Walker. Like finding her way back and starting another journey.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator