Posts created by c0c0_nuts

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 11:34 AM
tugars wrote:Looking for Atelier

AtelierD made a post responding to someone else in this thread about 11 posts before yours. It is the second post on page 81 on my screen.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 11:20 AM
I think it eats 6 simple food.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 8:48 AM
Tunn3l_Rat, since you are playing on an ipad, any problems you are having should be posted in the iOS technical issues thread. You may also want to contact customer support directly for a quicker response.

Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues thread:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/980/275265.page

posted in Midnight Castle on May 14, 15 8:27 AM
Happy_Ours1 wrote:I had it also! It was like deja vu all over again...

The only thing it gave me credit for/remembered was the gifts I sent to friends. Everything else was a do over.

Whenever a connection is lost to the server, never close the game or you will lose your progress. Periodically press the retry button until a connection to the server is reestablished.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 12, 15 2:25 PM
cottoncandy2 wrote:If you delete a friend do you still show up in their friend directory?

No. When you delete a friend, you show up in their invited list.
Their name is in your declined list. If the person removes you from their invited list, their name will no longer be in your declined list.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 10, 15 3:36 PM
If a friend gives you a gift, a glowing envelope will appears on the right side of the screen. Click on the envelope and you will see the name(s) of the person(s) who sent you gifts. Click on the friend's name and it will show you what that person sent, then you would have to click the 'claim' button to receive that gift.

Also, gifting has increased from 5 to 15 daily. The system allows players to send 5 gifts between midnight and 8 am, then another 5 gifts between 8 am and 4 pm, and then another 5 gifts between 4 pm and midnight.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 7, 15 9:50 AM
PC user here. The wheel changing each time you went to it was an error that was corrected. It is supposed to change only once a day.

Eggs still show up on the wheel, but not as frequently as other items.
They also show up at the dice table and on the wheels that spin when you craft an item.

You can also add an egg to your wishlist. Maybe someone on your friend list has a spare one.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 15 5:33 PM
START--------------------------------1 WEEK----2 WEEKS
Level 63
Coins 32,572------------------------106,876-----180,220
Diamonds 508------------------------565----------782
Achievements 97/99--------------------------------98/99
-Market Master 459/1200---------724/1200---completed
-Dragon Fighter 103/200----------118/200-----136/200
Pet Medallions 114------------------151-----------18
Pets left to craft:--------------------(the same)
-Baby Pegasus (egg needed)
-Gold-Bearing Turtle
-Nimble Squirrel
-Plush Panda-----------------------------------------crafted
-Purring Manticore (egg needed)
-Treasured Phoenix (egg needed)---------------crafted
Stamps:
-Plain 644-------------------------------751---------941
-Unusual 572---------------------------662---------765
-Rare 532-------------------------------583---------679
-Unique 315----------------------------336---------348

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 15 1:04 PM
Hi and thanks, whitebutterfly54. I am at level 63. Now I know where else I can get it, other than the dice table (hi and thanks, Beckster5569).

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 15 12:11 PM
I play dice multiple times everyday.
Maybe I ignored it when playing dice, especially if the dragon had it.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 6, 15 11:26 AM
I do not have Anabel's Brooch in my inventory.
I only see it listed as an item that I can add to my wishlist.
I wonder if I sold it or gifted it by mistake.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 3, 15 6:45 PM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Just John sent me a request I couldn't decline out of the blue but that's worked out well as we gift each other regularly.

Every player gets John (Just John) as a friend. This friend cannot be declined or deleted.

BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:I see if you have their code, you can find people but I see no way in game to find them without having their friend code. There must be some way because these three requested me. So how do you find friends?

Friends can be found two ways:
1) By friend code
2) By name

A search by name would be done in the same textbox used for a search by friend code.

posted in Midnight Castle on May 1, 15 4:14 PM
24gsma47 wrote:I have 71 out of 80 achievements but 'Superstar' shows that I have only 69. I asked for this to be corrected many months ago but nothing has happened. I'd very much appreciate someone making the correction. Thank you.

Did you earn 2 of the 3 trophies for the Superstar achievement? If so, those 2 trophies (achievements) do not count towards the total achievements needed for the Superstar achievement.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 4:47 PM
jeanjrs wrote:Instead of giving us coins for the flowers we collect - we are collecting butterflies and then get flowers ---- what are we going to do with all the flowers - are they going to be used for something? The butterflies are very hard to find - sometimes they are not even there - or you may get one - rarely at all three. The butterflies are pretty but I miss trying to catch the flowers and gets coins in return.
jeanjrs

The flowers you collect are used to craft the springs wreaths and various spring pets.
The flowers are also used to complete the daily spring quests, which helps in obtaining items to complete the spring achievements.

Collecting butterflies do not only give flowers. You can still get coins and diamonds.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 4:34 AM
The reward is a spring butterfly. The description about it says, "It flits around, dropping gifts!"

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 15 8:22 PM
"Spring has arrived!" Achievement
-30 Wreaths of Spring are needed

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 15 2:20 PM
Your friend edited her player name to state that she is on vacation.
If you cannot turn over a friend's card to see their wish list, it is because that person does not have anything on their wish list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 19, 15 7:50 AM
I delete friends who do not send anything. I also delete friends who seem to mainly or only request crafted items.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 15 6:36 AM
I sent 1 gift today at 7:27 am, then I sent another gift sometime between 7:30 and 8 am. It said I could help 3 more friends.

I sent another gift around 8:55 am and, instead of saying that I could help 2 more friends, it said I could help 4 more friends.

So my game reset the number of people I could gift (in less than 1.5 hours) without waiting 8 or 12 hours.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 10:48 AM
Some tips:
-Do not use the crystal ball or magic wand because it will reduce your score
-Do not click on something that is not on the list of items to find (except tournament chips) because it will reduce your accuracy score
-Collect all of the tournament chips that you can find in each hidden object scene; they can be used to spin a wheel
-After you have completed each hidden object scene, spin the wheel several times and hope that it increases your score several percentages

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator