Posts created by bulldog2

I agree completely, it would be nice if they would let us know what is going on, especially since they don't seem to have a problem with the other games we have gotten lately, making them from CE's to SE's with no problem.

It gets me that BFG can come out with all these SE's that we recently had the CE's for so fast and we can't get this game in either CE or SE. What happened to Top Prioity. I don't think we have ever waited this long for a MCF game.

OK I pm'd Solice and ask him about this, don't know if I will get an answer, and I'm sure all of you have done the same thing.

posted in Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts on Feb 16, 12 4:04 PM
I am having trouble with the cursor being jerky. Is anyone else having this problem?

Dont' you think it's odd that a moderator doesn't come in here and answer our question, even if they don't know the answer, it would be nice to at least have someone tell us they are still working on it. Maybe they didn't keep there notes from the previous MCF on how to fix it for MAC lol.

Glad they said they were making MCFER a top priority for MAC users, I think the top priority was to get the PC side the SE version. I remember we had to wait for months for another MCF game but I can't remember which one - oh wait!! maybe all of them.

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride Collector's Edition on Aug 9, 11 2:59 PM
I just talked to Live Chat about this game. She said she thinks there is a new update but you have to uninstall and reinstall and start over. I don't like the part where she says "I think" we didn't pay $13.99 to have to hit skip for the picture puzzle in the bedroom in Chapter 3. You do need this puzzle to go on. If you pay this much money everything should work.

is the black gems the coal, or where is it

I melted the gold string before I heated the coal, now I cannot heat the coal to get fire ability any suggestions.

I melted the gold string before I melted the coal, now I cannot melt the coal at all, please help!!

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 28, 11 6:26 PM
herisf- I have the same problem with it as well. Am also on IMac running snow leopard. I have been in contact with tech support off and on since yesterday, they said they are turning the game over to the developer to get a fix for it as soon as possible.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 27, 11 9:11 PM
Is this game ever going to be fixed for MAC users?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 11 10:23 AM
Thank you for the update. We appreciate it.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 11 9:02 AM
Is anyone from BFG going to give us any information why this does not work, I have tried everything LiveChat has told me and it still does not work.
Is there going to be a fix for this game.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 7:42 PM
I just wish a moderator would come in this forum and tell us if they are working on a fix.

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Feb 24, 11 3:02 PM
I have had the same problem all day as well. I have a MAC

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Dec 27, 10 11:13 PM
When is BFG going to fix this game?

posted in Department 42: The Mystery of the Nine on Dec 20, 10 9:32 AM
Live Chat says closed for the Holidays, and this game does not work for MAC it freezes on the second chapter. Is BFG going to fix this soon???

BFG Tigris - is there or is there not a bonus game. I know the strategy guide does not work, but how about the bonus. BFG should lower the price because it doesn't have all the other things that are advertised.

Same issue here for MAC

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator