Posts created by msjanuary1956

After the post, I found the strategy guide under the "more info" tab, it contains the bonus game.

I did the same thing, the only way to move the arrows is to put your cursor over the one you want to move and slide the tile to the left or right. I still can't figure out the route.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane on Nov 28, 16 9:23 PM
Thanks for your reply. I reset the puzzle several times and followed step by step, the puzzle is complete but it still does not give me my next inventory item . It must be a glich in this scene.

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane on Nov 26, 16 6:25 PM
I have put the puzzle together and nothing is happening. Can anyone get pass this scene? The hint tells me to go to the table where the puzzle have been completed, what next??

If you have the collectors edition, it should be under the extras tab. after you click on it you will see the word PLAY in the middle of the screen.

posted in Queen's Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale on May 21, 14 7:00 PM
if the game is asking you for a security key, go to BF help and follow the instructions. They have given me quick responses to the problems I have had with the games.

posted in The Fog on Jan 4, 14 9:45 PM
I got the -8 by putting the smaller number over the larger one 12 o'clock to 6 o'clock for example would be -6 - (-7) = -1 - (-2) = -3 - (-5) = 8 the 9 o'clock to 3 o'clock would be 0 - (-3) = -3 - (-1) = -4 - (-4) = -8 Not sure if this is the correct way, I haven't figured out the plus side to equal 8 I hope someone else can come up with something else. I don't want to skip but I am almost to that point

posted in Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation on Nov 11, 13 10:41 PM
I am having the same problem. Have anyone got any update on this game? All I got was the ladder, no bucket or shawl

posted in Questerium: Sinister Trinity on Nov 9, 13 8:21 PM
go to the abandoned subway station and drop the ball on the lever beside the diving suit hanging on the wall. it will let you go through to the path to the lab

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator