Posts created by dexter3657

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 20, 12 7:25 PM
I followed the above advice - sheep not cows, I bought sheep once I had storage at 70 - grass x3 - bamboo x2, kept doing corn until I had spinner upgraded to X3 then switched to bamboo - bought cloth machine upgraded to 3 - then as had money bought kite machine upgraded to X2 then bought lamp machine and upgraded to X3 once had enough kites deleted kite machine and bought second lamp machine. I had over 1.5 minutes left. I kept making cloth the whole time and sold some off when I had more then the 30 you need to make the kites and lamps.

Hope that clarifies.

Dex

posted in Farm Fables on Jul 16, 12 9:09 PM
Ok this was tough, but I got it. I had only the one sheep, one flour machine (upgraded to level 2), one pasta machine (upgraded to level 2), and 60 storage.

I started by collecting the first wool, selling it, planting 4 grass and one corn.

I kept selling wool and planting corn (to sell) until I had storage upgraded once, both flour and pasta machines, and bought one chicken. Then I started alternating planting corn and wheat. Watch what you have, if you have some wheat stocked up, plant some grass (so the animals don't starve). It's really a big juggling game to make enough money by planting corn to upgrade your equipment and storage, while growing enough wheat to keep your pasta machine going, and enough grass for the animals.

Hope that helps.

Dex

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 28, 12 1:35 PM
Can someone please confirm how many levels in the main game? and how many bonus levels?

Thanks,

Dex

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 12 10:13 PM
I was having problems with this level too. This is really good strategy! Thanks mckees, really good advice.

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 12 12:45 PM
This is happening to me too. I have three stars on all the expert level except 48. I finish with three stars, play the ruin game, complete the ruins and it show two stars. I don't know what's wrong. Finish the first part in plenty of time but when you come back from playing the ruins it's only showing two starts and I'm only getting three stars. If anyone finds out the answer please let me know. It is very frustrating.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 22, 10 4:23 PM
I too cannot get this game to install. I have tried twice...uninstalled...reinstalled and keep getting "The installer could not write to the Game Directory location you have chosen on drive C: (769-2)".
I looked in the online help sections but it does not mention an error message 769-2. Dunno, never had a problem installing before. Would be interested to know if anyone else has contacted customer support and if so what they were told.

posted in Time Machine: Evolution on Aug 24, 09 10:58 AM
I am agreeing with the sentiments of the pond. I actually LIKE timers (gives you a goal to achieve) but the one in this game is way too short. When playing the demo and you feel that you will only be able to succeed at the next few levels, you are unlikely to buy. I have several games that I enjoyed playing but felt that they got too hard to fast and this is just one more of those. Adding an untimed mode would help the fishies that don't like timers at all. I would prefer to see some sort of "untimed - easy - medium - hard" options modes. I think this would allow everyone to play at their comfort levels. That is just my humble opinion.

I also felt that this games does not give you full instructions during the tutorial. It did not tell me that I could change the colour of the charge by left clicking. I had to read the "help" files to find that out. The last page on the help files - the words on the bottom of the screen were cut off. Not sure if it is like that for everyone but was for me. I don't think it's a screen size issue - there were pictures - borders etc that were below the cut off words that I could see.

There was also a mini game "find the matched type" that came with NO instructions. I was just looking a several tiles with no idea what I was suppose to be doing. Being a gamer you figure it out, but instructions would be good.

All in all I really liked this game and I would buy it if the timer was less aggressive. It's really too bad, this is a unique take on match 3 - I wish the developers would let us enjoy it.

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on May 5, 09 6:07 PM
Bought it, loved it, still play it. One of my favorite games to go back to when you have nothing new to play. It's really long 72 levels in EACH temple. It does get harder as you play into it but I dont feel that it gets "impossible" towards the end the way some others do. I like that each temple is a different style of match 3. I give it several It's my fav match 3 game.....

posted in Real Crimes: The Unicorn Killer on Apr 25, 09 12:30 PM
I'm with Gadget56, FINISHED the game before the hour trial was up. I don't think they will sell many games if you can play the whole thing in the free hour. I played all the mini games, didn't really read the story, and only used a few hints. Way too short. IMHO.

posted in Ancient Quest of Saqqarah on Oct 20, 08 9:23 PM
Castellerin. You can win with the "ugly black and red monster". You just need to fit into the puzzle. It will usually work on an "intersection" between two colors. I usually try to put blocks of colors together, this will tell you how many pieces of each you have. It should be pretty easy to tell where some of the colors go based on the numbers. Usually the grid is in odd or even number sections - as in some sections need 7 pieces or others 8. Look for patterns like you have 4 sections that need 7 pieces and you have 3 sets of 7 of each color but one color of 6 pieces - try to work the black piece into that section to make up the 7th piece. It is hard to explain with out posting pictures, but I've played the whole game through 3 times and this is my fav temple. You CAN win with the black pieces.

posted in Cinema Tycoon 2: Movie Mania on Oct 6, 08 9:01 PM
Fransje,
I did buy it. I'm not really an expert at this type of game. I played the hour demo and thought it was fun, and it was for the first 6ish levels and then it just got impossible. Maybe not impossible, but really really hard. I thought it got too hard too quick and didn't give me a chance to learn. It was easy and then it was hard. You may be really good at this type of game and not find it hard at all, but that's my humble opinion.

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Sep 23, 08 10:47 PM
No problem Kat. If you need anything else - just ask, will help if I can. Good Luck

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator