Posts created by Gerane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 4, 17 7:02 AM
Scrambled works. Thanks again everyone. Great help in the forum.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 17 12:22 PM
Thanks to all. Will try, try, try again.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 28, 17 7:29 AM
thank you.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 17 11:51 AM
Anyone know which games to play to get the highest scores? Finally made it to $99 and now want to finish the last in the skull challenges. Make a million a bunch of times. lol. Thanks for any help.
Gerane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 21, 17 11:45 AM
LOL, I was afraid of that, thanks for the info however. Great gaming too you.
Gerane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 20, 17 3:58 PM
This question has probably been asked before, but...what does the straw man do?
I have two and have been watching them and the only thing I can see is when they mature, I get lots of JuJu which I don't need. Thanks for any help.
Gerane

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Aug 3, 17 7:14 PM
I have opened all the scenes that require JuJu. However I am still collecting them.
Is there a bonus or something for collecting more JuJu?
Thanks for any info.
Gerane of Blair Manor

Hi all, great game. I have all the morphing objects except the one in the Sorcerer's back yard. Anyone know where it is??
Much appreciate any help.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 5, 14 8:36 PM
Thank you all so much. I'll try it with my laptop. You all are great!!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Mar 5, 14 12:48 PM
Just wondering. Since the FB problem, I now have two games. one in FB and the other is BF. Is there a way to send gifts to myself from game to game?

posted in Awakening: The Goblin Kingdom Collector's Edition on Jun 5, 12 4:22 PM
This worked for me: I used small circles in the center of the tree and when the patch popped up I enlarged the circles to open the patch further. Move the circles quickly. when the patch is completely open the tool will go away.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 1, 11 7:36 PM
WilJul wrote:Check out the thread "Cannons in swamp" explanations compiled here. Here's a copy and paste URL: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/132458.page

I've tried this link several times. I'm told the page does not exist. help

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Mar 1, 11 7:25 PM
Hi all, well I have all the map pieces and I've figured out how to get the roman numerals I need. However when I put in the first numeral the first button goes down, but when I enter the second one the button comes back up and the second one never goes down. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.
Gerane

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 11, 11 8:57 AM
Downloaded the NEW version of the game last night and it worked great!! I knew it would be a good game but this one is great. Lots of intricate puzzles and wonderful story. Good luck to you all and thanks BFG for fixing the problems.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 6:19 PM
Me too, I'm about to ask for my money back. Deleted program and reinstalled three times, but to no avail. Help!!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator