Posts created by catlady4

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 11, 12 8:24 AM
OMG-could it load any slower? And the cursor is unbelievable so I am deleting the free trial-too bad because otherwise it would be a good game! (

posted in Fishdom H2O: Hidden Odyssey ™ on Jul 11, 12 8:23 AM
Loads SO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Cursor is just awful-for those reasons-I am deleting and will not buy-too bad! (

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Oct 23, 11 12:43 PM
How many levels and would one want to replay frequently?

posted in Crime Solitaire on Aug 30, 11 7:52 AM
Do not like at all, got bored very quickly-nothing like Fairway Solitaire-and I shut off the music. Not a buy for me (

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 17, 10 5:59 AM
Terrible game-froze once and then items are too darn small- awful and unappealing

posted in Chime Spirits on Aug 17, 10 3:58 AM
BIG SNORE_awful game

posted in Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time on Aug 16, 10 1:05 PM
I did it twice and I get an error message- clicked on the pot then the cup to put the water on the cup, then clicked on tea leaves then on the cup -everytime I put it on the table I get an ERROR message and game shuts down-NOT HAPPY since I OWN the game! What do I do?

posted in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy on Jul 27, 10 6:36 AM
tedious and boring-don't waste your $$$$

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 16, 10 6:53 AM
This is a MAJOR BORE

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 16, 10 5:51 AM
Hidden Depths II had techical problems-couldn't go beyond 22-9-How is this one?

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 16, 10 5:49 AM
Hidden Depths 2 stopped at level 22-9 and would not let you proceed no matter how you tried to. I liked the game but that was discouraging to play it over and over and not be able to go any further- Any bugs in this one???????????????

posted in Hidden Wonders of the Depths 3: Atlantis Adventures on Apr 16, 10 5:48 AM
DOES THIS ONE HAVE TECHNICAL PROBLEMS LIKE THE 2ND GAME DID? IN HIDDEN DEPTHS ii YOU COULD ONLY GO UP TO THE 22-9 LEVEL AND THEN IT STOPPED AND WOULDN'T LET YOU PROCEED ANY FURTHER-MAJOR TURNOFF- SO I AM LEARY ABOUT PURCHASING III.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 27, 10 3:29 PM
not a good game at all----very slow, music awful----extremely hard to see---I quit after 20 minutes-

posted in Cocktail Mania on Jan 19, 10 5:00 AM
Garbage with a capital "G"!
Also it was making me physically ill when screen resolution got blurry off & on- NOT GOOD for someone with a seizure disorder-
They ought to BURN this game-most disgusting game I have ever played-could only take 5 mins.

posted in Tinseltown Dreams: The 50s on Jan 5, 10 4:28 AM
awful I give it 5 yawns out of 5

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Jan 2, 10 9:37 AM
HATED IT- COULD ONLY PLAY 10 MINS ------BEYOND BORING

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Jan 2, 10 9:34 AM
NOT! SUCKS

posted in Mahjong Memoirs on Jan 2, 10 6:27 AM
2 THUMBS DOWN! (

posted in Insider Tales: Vanished in Rome on Dec 28, 09 8:44 AM
don;t like it

posted in Top Ten Solitaire on Dec 28, 09 6:11 AM
me too, constant script errors SUCKS

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator