Posts created by J_Man66

posted in Farm Up on Nov 21, 14 11:50 AM
When you people updated the animals times for their harvests from what it was to days, you have completely messed this game up for me!
I have went from playing the game quite often daily to where I am thinking seriously of deleting it, even after spending quite a few bucks on things. I seriously hope you will put it back the way it was! I am very disappointed now!

John

posted in Restaurant Empire on Sep 14, 14 3:10 PM
Hmm! I bought the 2nd one quite some time ago, but that one is on a defective hard drive and I can't get that one, so I don't know, but I would guess that it may be a glitch. I do know that when I got it (from the original site that it worked great, and actually had both 1 and 2 on it. You may have to get it someplace else, or re download the initial game. Am sure that is not much help, but wanted to let you know what little I know

John

posted in Restaurant Empire on Sep 14, 14 2:56 PM
I usually use the default prices, and then go to the food menu interface and at the very front of the menu you will see the discount button. For the first time put it at 10%, then lower it to 5% until you do the cook off, then to 0% from then on. I have played this game for quite some time, and the only time that I haven't reached the goal rite away is when I am training and advertizing. then it needs to be high for a month and then just a bit after. Hope that will help

John

posted in Farm Up on Aug 23, 14 10:21 AM
What gives with the quests of the rose tree and the gazebo? I have got every rose tree and gazebo that is displayed, and the quests for those 2 DO NOT disappear like they should. Rite now I have those 2 messing me up bad. I also by accident clicked on one of the more advanced ones (the kids wanting fish) and to get that I got to have the pond, which is a long way away, I am at level 23. I did find out about the canceling of stuff by accident and use it all the time, but would like to get rid of that quest for now. Any way to do it?

John

posted in Farm Up on Aug 6, 14 11:06 AM
Is there any way to make a house invisible? I have some grass by granny's house that I can't get! It is at a spot where when your mouse is over it the house is active and nothing can be done. This is driving me batty LOL

John

Please put this where needed

posted in Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek on Dec 13, 13 2:08 PM
I am confused!!!!! I paid for this game and they are not going to have a bonus????? What gives with that???? There was no mention of a game that you had to pay more for!!!!!! I want to know so that I can, either play the game correctly, or I will delete the game and demand my money back!!!! I am a disabled vet and have to budget my money pretty close.
Please let me know????

John

posted in The Island: Castaway on Oct 9, 12 11:34 PM
I don't think so! I have played this game numerous times, and I believe that the shark was meant for losing bait. If you read the bottom it says that you had snagged a rock.

John

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Sep 13, 12 2:05 PM
I will try that, but that brings up another question. If you do get the snack zone in the star zone does that create more or less a super star zone?

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Sep 12, 12 11:02 AM
I fully realize that you have to have 3 comparable items together, but what I am wondering is that to get a zone after the first one it it makes a difference if the 3 things are set in the first star group or not. The reason I am asking is because I have a hotdog stand, snow cone stand and pretzels in the same area and I thought that would make a zone. What am I doing wrong?

posted in Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission on Apr 7, 12 11:08 PM
Not understandable to me either, but I did get the first knight to light up. I need major help finding books.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Feb 10, 12 10:04 PM
You need to do what they said, and it will ask you to talk so someone, they give you the recipe, and then you can go to the cooking tab, click on that and it will show you what you need, can make anything in this tab,

John

I been playing both 1 and 2 a lot LOL

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Feb 7, 12 11:40 PM
All you need to do is to click on the arrow maker, it will come up

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Feb 3, 12 9:09 PM
as far as I know you need the potion except for the first time, so make sure you have it. ya drink it, or use it but you have to be on pad to do so.

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Feb 3, 12 9:06 PM
It is where the walkhru says it is! It took me a couple games to find it so it should be there. It is rather hard to find tho. make sure you are looking at the correct transporter......upper left

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jan 31, 12 6:32 PM
Note! Until Roho ask you to do so, you can't enter either!

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jan 30, 12 9:20 PM
Just hope 3 has the ship and our castaways 1 bunch! Need to vanquish Agnelo tho LOL

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jan 29, 12 2:00 PM
Finished again, and I got all the island and all the special bugs and all, but couldn't give them to the prof. I figure that I will have to get them sooner and give them to him. Waited until almost the last, thus the prof was dead. Oops!

John

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jan 25, 12 10:42 AM
I LOVE both games!
Hope to see 3 soon. I do have a couple hints that I have found playing the game. The first one is when you first start don't collect more than 20 items, otherwise that item will take up another part of bag. another one is don't buy food unless really needed, you can find stuff all over island to eat. another is to make as many recipes (20 at first) as you can, it raises bar more. Another is for 2 when looking for mushrooms get close to the one you need and look for snake. Remember this, until you take the mushroom they don't bite. Wait until snake is as far away as possible, making sure it isn't in your escape path, if your energy is low eat a bit, then grab mushroom and run.

I, like a few others here finished game 2 with a lot of unexplored area and 3 rare items missing. I plan on a re run of both games graphics are great and runs smooth on my Vista Ultimate 64 bit windows.

John

posted in The Island: Castaway on Jan 22, 12 8:44 PM
Hope it is soon. Loved the first one, even tho I had to get one cheat to finish it.

John

posted in The Island: Castaway on Jan 22, 12 8:30 PM
never mind. Found the answer at another place.
sorry to bug ya

John

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator