Posts created by cathy22raul23

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 8, 14 10:44 AM
I located the 1st wire in the stream next to the stairway. So far everything is complete re: the cable car. I still need the 2nd wire to complete the generator repair.
Where do I find it?

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 8, 14 10:03 AM
I found the one of the wires, I think the short one, really not sure) and the key. Where is the 2nd wire?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 24, 14 8:50 AM
Haven't received any posts on this but Really need help with this glitch. I have tried and tried to open the watch (chronometer). I can pick it up but nothing happens; it won't open. I've also tried clicking on different areas of the watch; still no luck. tried putting wet swab on watch, still nothing. I've looked at walkthroughs and there isn't anything there that I haven't tried. Can someone help me?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 17, 14 2:12 PM
Really need help. I have tried and tried to open the watch (chronometer). I can pick it up but nothing happens. I've also tried clicking on different areas of the watch; still no luck. tried putting wet swab on watch, still nothing. I've looked at walkthroughs and there isn't anything there that I haven't tried. Can someone help me?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Mar 17, 14 12:06 AM
I'm having problems also with the ramrod. I've tried clicking on every imaginable spot. The entire gun pops into my inventory. Any suggestions? How do you look at it close up in inventory?

posted in Tales of Terror: Crimson Dawn on Jan 16, 13 8:31 AM
For some reason I'm unable to place the 4th top. I've tried uninstalling, that did not help. Were they suppose to be placed in order? I've tried removing the 3 that I placed but they don't move. I did notice that I activated the large mirror by the star. It now has a ghostly figure in it but I can't seem to do anything with it, It also seems that I can't do anything with the last amulet. I can enter the room but can not advance to the area where the amulet scene is. Help!

posted in Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ on Sep 6, 09 5:24 PM
Help, I've drawn the moon and now it's night. I've tried taking the elevator but it only takes me Sto the merchant, not to the bell tower. Seems the highest I can get is the room above the clockman,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator