Posts created by zonnegroet

posted in Flying Islands Chronicles on Feb 6, 16 5:42 AM
Multiple issues on multiple levels:
- workers upgrade barracks but never finish (just keep on working)
-third worker from warehouse disappears and never returns
- workers build upgrade warehouse but never finish (just keep on working)

the only way to resolve issues like this is to restart the level

When is an update available to fix all these glitches?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 4:01 PM
I just noticed ...
I guess I have to agree that it is not very clear. It seems a bit hidden, way too small.

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 3:33 PM
I see the countdown of time. But it's not that the time you see is the time left to get gold. How do I see how many time is left for gold and when silver starts?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 3:30 PM
Hi Hespera,
I do play timed games. I just don't understand in this game when gold time ends and silver starts.
Maybe it was in one of the many dialogs. I just didn't see it. It seems you need two minutes to spare in the countdown clock or so?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Jan 30, 16 2:56 PM
I don't understand at all when gold time ends. How do you see it?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 11, 16 5:46 PM
I have made a pdf with screenshots for every secret location on every level. It is 10Mb.
I am willing to share it of course, but don't know where I can post or upload such a file where it will be available for anybody who needs it.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Jan 11, 16 5:43 PM
It's just below the resources. If you need a screenshot with the locations highlighted pm me with your email address.
I have made a pdf (10MB with the locations for all the levels on it) but I can send you just the one for this level as a jpg if you want to.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 1:29 PM
Not wearing the chief's had helped for me.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 1:15 PM
I just finished the entire game without a problem. When I saw this post I replayed level 39 and hat the same problem.
I thought this had to do with the chosen items from the backpack, and for me this seems to be the case.
I could play without a problem if I didn't use the chief's had.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 12:41 PM
The only archievement I didn't make so far is the one to chop 300 trees. I can't find a level with that many trees.
Did anyone find it?

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Dec 25, 15 2:34 AM
Delete a restaurant and build a house.

posted in Sea of Lies: Burning Coast Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 2:33 AM
I really don't like that there is no direct access to the forum of the game. I think this is the first step in a plan where the forums won't be there anymore.
If this is really the case, I will reconsider my membership.

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Jan 12, 15 3:31 PM
Did anybody came up with a solution for this level?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 4, 15 8:44 AM
Foud it (it's a green one on the left of the screen)

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Jan 4, 15 8:39 AM
Although the puzzle pieces are easy to find, I couldn't locate the one in level 4.3. Did anyone found it yet?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 15, 14 6:05 AM
Hi Shaminators,

I replayed this level twice yesterday and one time today and got gold on all these times, so I know it can be done.

This is my tactic in short:

- Make your way and get to the Island in the middle
- Use dragon bonus
- Get second worker asap and clear the ways to the rechargeable wood piles on the Island in the middle
- With the other worker clear the path to the well on the right
- Get a third worker asap
- Create the well on the right and clear the path to the right
- When you have 10 wood, create the market
- Make your way down to the saw mill and repair
- In the meantime, keep one worker running back and forward to the Island in the middle to get wood en gold, the other workers clears the path to the left well and create/clear the way to the saw mill.
- Create the farm
- Clear the rock on the left (no bonus needed)
- Once you have the wood for it, upgrade the market
- Start working on creating the paths to the lower Islands in the middle (bonus for creating all of the them for half of the price can be used), also start working the path down on the right
- I like to clear the path left down to the bridge first. Doing that I use the bonus for half price and combine that for clearing dunes and rocks on the islands down in the middle, also possible to combine with rock on the right.
- Clear dunes before left bridge (bonus possible but not necessary(if so combine with second parts dune Islands in the middle and/or rocks on the right)
- Build the bridge
- Defeat the dragon and do what you can on the left side to free the princess
- You can use bonus for half prices there, combine with dunes on the right side of the bridge
- Create the right bridge and continue freeing princess (two other actions) use bonus for 'right here and now if necessary)
- Get the water in the meantime

I think the answer lays in two important parts: use the dragon spell whenever the dragons appear and secondly - even more important - use the half price bonus for as many items as you can. I tried to not use it before I had at least 18 gold and lots of food. You can queue the actions, so just click whatever you want to combine on actions even though you don't have that many workers available.
If you use the bonus not at the start of a cycle, you can queue another item when more gold comes available.
Also, don't be afraid to clear rocks without a bonus. If you have your workers running back and forward to all three gold piles, there is enough gold for it.

Good luck!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 14, 14 3:56 PM
Well I'm sorry but I don't agree.
I had troubles with level 3.5 and 5.10 but I like it to come back and try again (for days if I have to). If not for these levels it wouldn't be so much fun.
When I compare this sequel to the Island Tribe series for example, I don't like there that the sequels are becoming increasingly more easy.

It took some time to grow on me, but I did like this one maybe as much as the previous ones.
So thanks Big Fish and please keep games like this coming!

I especially like the replay value (partly because of difficult levels) and am getting tired of the number of HOG games.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 7, 14 1:31 PM
Hi My3sOns,
I head to the middle first, build the bridge so I can access the piles of wood. Then the first dragon attack starts, I use the bonus to continue, clear the path to the piles of wood that refil, once I have 10, I get a second worker.
I clear the path to the right with one worker, collecting wood from the middle with the other.
When I have 20 wood, I get a third worker. Clear the path to the right. Build the market and rebuild the well.
Make your way to the left (one worker is continously getting wood and gold from the middle).
Build steps with one worker, clearing to the right with another. Build farm.
Once the gold on the left path is cleared, rebuild the sawmill.

I didn't use the discount bonus for the first big rock but used it later on, for rock left and dunes and big rock in the middle.
Upgrade the market before you start building a road on the right.

Did you know that you use the bonus for more items then you have workers available as long as your supplies are good enough for it?
I cleared for example the three paths in the middle to the water, and used one bonus for rock on left or right and rock in the middle and dunes. I just made sure my supplies were sufficient before I used the bonus.

Good luck, hope it works out for you!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 6, 14 4:05 PM
Yeah, I made it to gold for this level.
The trick is to use the dragon spell as much as possible!

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess IV on Feb 6, 14 3:16 PM
Hello Mammawo,

I am batteling that same level. I just found out that I almost, almost get it down in time if I use the spell to protect from the dragons.
They do come up at many times and stay there for some time, so I think it makes sense.
If you can use this time, I think the level should be beatable.
When I just tried this approach, I got there only two seconds too late, which is a lot better then my previous tries.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator