Posts created by ionadryer

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Apr 26, 14 10:36 PM
Tassieo, Thanks for posting the hint above about selecting the "more games" option! It was making me nuts that I couldn't get the game to fill the screen.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 13 9:04 PM
Other people do see the increase right? Am I going crazy??

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 13 9:31 PM
When did the cost of clubs (irons) increase from $500 to $750 per iron?!?
What did I miss?

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Jul 25, 13 11:17 PM
They fixed it! Class act as always Big Fish

posted in Tiger Eye: The Sacrifice on Jul 25, 13 7:41 AM
IPad game is completely useless! Freezes after one minute, and opening video won't play. So disappointed

posted in Fairway Solitaire on May 27, 13 8:24 PM
The latest update said there were new card backs based on popular backgrounds, but I only see the same card backs. Am I missing something? All the other parts of the update seem to be in place.

Thanks

posted in Unlikely Suspects on May 30, 11 9:44 PM
I ran into the same problem. Instead of quitting the game, I went back to the main screen (by clicking on the laptop in the lower left) where I chose another place on the map. Thankfully, The Lunatic's lair wasn't needed for a clue. I was able to accuse a suspect and continue on with the game.

edit: disregard that^
It only works when Saul is the suspect, not when he is the victim. off to tech support...

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Nov 18, 10 7:44 PM
PROS:

Thankfully there is no wrong-click error or I would be really sunk. There is a huge replay factor due to all the different outcomes. The quick play mode only takes about 10 minutes to solve a case.

CONS:

Whoo-boy! If a game ever needed a magnifying glass it's this one! Some of the objects are tiny and I am playing on a very large monitor.

Overall it's a keeper for me.

posted in Tiger Eye - Part I: Curse of the Riddle Box on Nov 6, 10 9:26 PM
Are there any games that are similar to Tiger Eye?

I loved all the mini puzzles stuck in with the hidden object game. I know there are a lot of games that use puzzles to open new rooms or levels, but this one had 3 or 4 in one room. I enjoyed that there were so many different types of puzzles too!

A+ from me

posted in Escape from Frankenstein's Castle on Oct 12, 10 9:27 PM
I missed picking up some of Isabella's items the first time around and figured I'd do a replay to see if I could find the rest. It said that all of my achievements would be lost if I started again. Is there a way around this? Thx!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 15, 10 11:02 PM
However, I like totally can't find all of the differences in two of the scenes... the catapult scene and the canon scene. Anyone find all of them?
I'm stuck on the mermaid and the canon but got all of the others. Try clicking on the firestorm monster guy in the catapult scene. I couldn't see a difference but it worked anyway.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Dec 6, 09 8:46 PM
I don't know what I would do without you, MargieB, your walkthroughs are a huge help. You're the best!

I liked this game, and have enjoyed the other HE games as well.
Happy gaming everyone!

posted in Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery on Sep 3, 09 10:15 PM
Hi Margie B!

Thanks so much for the walk through on Strange Cases: The Tarot Card Mystery! I used your information on Pick The Lock but it didn't work. I can go forward, left & back but then get dinged when I try to go right. I get the little sound and the pick advances on forward and left, no sound or advancement on back and then the shuttery move when I try right and the pick slides out further. Any ideas? I appreciate any assistance you can provide!

iona

posted in Liong: The Lost Amulets on Feb 11, 09 7:29 PM
gigi10317 wrote:I loved this game & had gotten to the last amulet when my virus scan quarentined it because of a "back door" program in the code. I've tried to restore it & re-downloaded it, and managed a couple of more levels with the virus scan turned off, but as soon as I turn it back on, the program disappears into quarentine. What can I do?
I'm having the same issue. I can't open the game anymore. I had it for 10 days before it disappeared. I tried to download it again, but the quarantine gets it again. Is it safe to play with the virus scan turned off?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator