Posts created by sarra73

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Sep 9, 13 11:46 AM
searched everywhere to find the chit chat corner. where IS it? this is all i found in search really....

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Feb 14, 11 8:36 AM
I forgot I owned this game and went to play it and remembered WHY I can not/haven't played it. The cursor is invisible.

I'm running windows 7 64x.
everything is up to date pc wise so... anyone have any ideas?

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 2, 10 1:32 AM
indypeg57 wrote:.
At the end ..I heard something about an opera.., like a sequel, maybe.. to Asylum?
Please post a note if you caught it.
I

True. That is extremely true. Part two whenever they get to making it.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 2, 10 1:31 AM
FINALLY!!!! I just got done playing this; counting the hour demo, this was about a 4 and a half hour long game; and I had to skim past a few of the puzzles! I never do that. They were hard and I just had no patience to sit through them. I'm sure if I did, I would have added on another hour or so to the playing time.

Amazing game. OMG just amazing!!!!!!
Not the longest I've played, however. RTR was 48 hours and STILL counting. That game just doesn't DIE. I think RTR was the best game ever created. But this is a close second.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Asylum Conspiracy on Aug 1, 10 2:15 AM
I am SO SO SO glad I used my last credit on this game!!! I don't pay attention to the punch card thingie. I buy rarely enough I don't need to bother with it. but still.

This game pwns! IT's so like RTR and I remembered that game with the first major puzzle. Took me right back to that Ravenhurst world I so love for some odd reason.

Played the demo and when it turned off, I was staring at the monitor going 'omg what happened????" expecting something to jump out at me. The one girl made me jump, that's for sure, haha! But wow, I can NOT wait to play this fully. I have today off; and that is precisely what I'm going to do. Thanks, BFG for one heck of a BIG game of AWESOME!

posted in Annabel on Jun 1, 10 3:11 AM
What an awful game. I couldn't get past the females sounding like total males and that MUMMY. O_O male voice, and a chest like a woman..... soon as I met it and it wanted me to find olive oil, I exited the game, uninstalled and ran here to put in my 2c.

game play was HORRIBLE having to go back and forth, back and forth, back and forth and after a while you knew where everything was due to having to search for other things prior.

i LOVE ancient egypt almost as much as I love the Titanic, but this game was the pits and then some.

posted in Doors of the Mind: Inner Mysteries on May 1, 10 8:36 PM
I can't even start it! It opens to a black screen, plays music and goes to desktop.
I have windows 7 pro, nvidia geforce gtx260M, 380 GB hd with only 70 G taken, and etc.
this is an Asus republic of gamers pc which plays Fallout 3 on max settings perfectly as well as call of duty, etc. Cant see why a simple point and click wont work on here.

posted in Love & Death ™: Bitten ™ on Apr 14, 10 2:59 AM
katejoe999 wrote:Its interesting I think - since I first started playing, games have changed so much. We now have straight HOGs, IHOGS (that's a new term) and now the adventure/IHOGS and those that are like large file games - Millennium Secrets for example. And match 3 games with Hog elements. Do we need a whole set of new genre names here?
Those of us who like a whole adventure style story with puzzles and HOG elements will love this game. So what's this kind of game called?
It is def my favorite, I wait with anticipation for them.
And still having giggle about the TM's above death and bitten. Can death be trade marked? I guess bitten is trademarked cos of the Twilight obsession.

How about ASPHOGS? That would be asp-hogs and not as phogs, by the way, hehe. Adventure Style Puzzle HOGS.
I have yet to play this game though I have it downloaded and ready to go. I learned to read before playing haha.

Odd thing: I have been a bfg member for over a year: wonder where my fish stuffed animal is. I got the email 2 mths ago and no fish but just now after 15 replies on here, I had to go 'validate my account since I just set it up"> they wouldn't let me post or anything, I'm so confused lol.....

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Apr 13, 10 9:11 PM
I have to say this game was mehh ok. I enjoyed enough to where I got to where I sacrificed a credit to purchase after the hour trial and yup. was let down big time by the 45 minutes left to play. I think maybe trials should be shorter so we dont play 3/4 of the game before buying the rest. Seriously. Most of us know if we like a game or not within what, 20 min or so? One time I got a game after the trial and it ended about 15 minutes after. I don't recall the name cuz it was a WHILE ago but yeah. That is SO not right.

Please, BFG, change trials to 30 minutes unless the games ARE at least MCF sizes. I have been playing MCF for about a month or so. It will not end! O_O THAT is worth an hour trial. But not those 2 hour long or 1hr 45min long games.

Most are NOT replayable. Like this one; SO not replayable. Boring horrible waste of 7 dollars in my opinion.

what was great about it was the music but alas that was the same song over and over and over too. bleh.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Apr 4, 10 10:45 PM
downloading the trial now. this came out in time for my bday (3/31) which also was a day wehre I found work for the first time since 10 mths ago AND was accepted into a top college! so im hyped about this!

am a titanic historian so games like this resonate with me.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Feb 21, 10 2:12 AM
sadly it wont install on windows 7.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Feb 21, 10 1:57 AM
I have no cursor either. YOu would think they'd address soemthing like this since these games are to be compatible with low end graphic board pc's.
shame.
I'm a huge titanic fan.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 15, 09 12:03 PM
amend: Meaning that you would think all new games would be made to be compatible with Vista and not just a lower platform. There are folks out there who DO still have 98 and XP. They need to play games too, lol! ^_^

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 15, 09 12:02 PM
Same problem. Running Vista 32 with updated everything. BF support told me to uninstall my adobe flash and adobe something else and I did, reinstalled it, then unintstalled the game and then reinstalled it and no cursor.
VERY upsetting to a Titanic historian who enjoys exploring her decks even if it is via a game.

I guess it's back to the Titanic game from Hidden Expedition (or whatever it is) that made Titanic, Everest, Devil's Triangle and so on. Sad thing is, Titanic based games are few and far between.

I wonder if they made this game for the xp? Odd since xp is ancient news. It's like when we had XP and some one was still making games for Windows 98 lol.

Get with the times, bfg. At least make xp compatible with Vista.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Nov 15, 09 11:54 AM
I wish. I don't even HAVE a cursor that shows up. I talked to tech support and did all they said to do and this game is useless to me sadly. I even have vista 32 with fully updated everything.

A shame. How can a game NOT be compatible on a 2 year old computer with the newest technology/????

posted in Autumn's Treasures: The Jade Coin on Aug 26, 09 2:36 PM
This was an okay game but only lasted about 20 minutes after I bought the full version. VERY big disappointment in my opinion. I'm going to be wary on using my credits from now on because of this. I would expect a game to go on for a long time after you do the trial and decide to buy it. There were really only a few rooms to search after buying it.

Bad. The game play was very awesome and it led me to believe there was going to be a LOT more to do after you find the coin, but holy moses; ONE extra scene and that's it?

Don't buy this. Just play the trial. Huge waste of money and happiness here.

Every game I have bought after trials have given me long days of playtime. This one, however, just did not stack up at all.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 26, 08 11:39 AM
I WISH I could post a 'what did I think....'
I gots the problems and I don't know what to do. Customer Support isn't around.
And i want to play!!!
here's the dilemma...

I waited about 9 hours to install my game and got it finally downloaded and it was about 80 to 90 percent close to being done activating when my modem goofed up and disconnected me from the net. I use my blackberry curve as my modem on my toshiba laptop. How can I resume activating the game without having to uninstall it and do that whole 9 hour installation all over again? I'm so close and this is horrible.....
it's already on my computer save that final 10 to 20 percent which is still being held in the 'activating' limbo.

Please tell me there is a way to get it back going.

EDIT:::: i feel like a turd. I just shut down my game downloader, opened it back up and it resumed activating.
blushing like mad here.
well, I guess that's how I pop my big fish forum cherry...
with a duhhhhhh post. heh. I'm brighter than that.
I vow it to you all.
>_>

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator