Posts created by dollyflower

posted in I SPY Mystery on Apr 7, 10 12:23 PM
I downloaded this game and started to play and realized i have already played it.....LONG ago! I liked it then, but not interested in replaying. My graphics this time around were ok, no problems. I too have wondered why some games are being recycled. Did BF offer this game when it first came out? It would be a good Daily game (2.99).

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon on Apr 3, 10 10:18 AM
Marty Feldman/"Eye-gor" LIVES!!!!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 3, 10 10:14 AM
Hi again Susabelle, I am still waiting to hear from BF. I know they are having a lot of problems with this game, so it may take a while to get around to me. I have received a free game coupon in the past for unresolvable issues, so I am hopeful. meanwhile I am playing the new Crystal Portal game and it is very good.

posted in The Mystery of the Crystal Portal: Beyond the Horizon on Apr 3, 10 10:05 AM
I have no problems with the game play itself being fast enough, but the loading sure is slow!! Good game!!!

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 2, 10 10:15 AM
Dear Susabelle, Thanks for your reply. I haven't heard back from BF as yet about this,but I'm hoping for a game coupon if there is no resolution. I've really enjoyed the game. I'm using Windows XP and have the latest Direct-X installed. I was thinking about reinstalling,but since it didn't work for you, I won't try. Let me know if you get this resolved. Thanks.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Apr 1, 10 6:06 AM
I have been playing the game and everything goes smoothly un til right near the end. I left the game to check the walkthrough right before I was to enter the toy room. When I tried to get back in the game, I got an error message and cannot enter to finish the game. Has anyone else had this problem??? Thanks for any help.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 30, 10 10:13 AM
I LOVE the music!! It's kind of creepy and compliments the story.

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 30, 10 10:08 AM
I'm playing this game now and I really like it!! I LOVE the music!! The HOs are hard to find and that is good. The hint resets fairly quickly, so I haven' used the walkthrough. It's weird and different and I like that. Not like every other ****/adventure game.

posted in Hidden Mysteries: The Fateful Voyage - Titanic on Mar 30, 10 9:57 AM
I agree that the graphics are great, but my main objection is that there is too much conversation and not enough action. I only played the demo for about hafl an hour before I got tired of all the dialog. Just didn't hold my interest.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 10 10:49 AM
I really enjoyed the demo, but am waiting for the regular version to buy. I have found that the collector's version is not necessarily worth the extr money. I go to Gamezebo for my walkthroughs and put each walkthrougn on my drop down favorites menu to access pretty quickly when I need help

posted in Alice in Wonderland on Mar 19, 10 10:20 AM
Started playing the demo and I liked it , so I went ahead and purchased. This game is weird and I alike the seirdness. Music is srange too. Graphics are great. I had no problem with the custom cursor or any other problems so far. Nice to something a lidttle different, but the music does get a little annoying at times.

posted in Vampireville on Mar 17, 10 4:09 PM
I have been playingthis game and I wonder if anyone else has noticed the resemblance between Michael and KEANU REEVES???

posted in Vampireville on Mar 17, 10 4:06 PM
I've enjoyed playing this game. It has a nice relaxing pace. Now my question...Does anyone else see a marked resemblance between Michael and KEANEU REEVES?????

posted in Vampireville on Mar 14, 10 7:17 PM
No probelms at all. Graphics are great. Nice relaxing game!!

posted in It's all about masks on Mar 14, 10 7:12 PM
I didn't get to play at all. I got past the intro and then everything froze and I had to turn off the computer to get out. My heart isn't broken though. I wasn't too sure I would like the game after watching the video and the screen shots. Thanks for the warning BF!

posted in Time Riddles: The Mansion on Mar 5, 10 8:42 AM
I downloaded the game to play the trial and got an error message each time I tried to play. I have the latest Microsoft installer, but this must be another problem. Anyone else have this problem?

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on Mar 1, 10 6:50 AM
I just finished the game and I loved it!! It looks like there will be a sequel and I'll be watching for it. The graphics are beautiful and it different from most HOGs. I never got bored!! Thanks and hurry with the sequel. :thu mbup:

posted in Penny Dreadfuls™ Sweeney Todd on Feb 28, 10 7:57 PM
I just finished the game and I LOVE IT!! The game is perfect in every way. I didn't buy the Collector's addition, because I don't think they are worth it, not enough extras for the money. Anyway, I cant imagine a game i would enjoy more. Keep this kind of game coming BF!!

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Feb 28, 10 3:51 PM
Just finished playing the trial version, and while I liked the graphics and the type of HOG it is, the was TOO MUCH talk and not enough action (hunting for clues). I won't buy it.

posted in Shutter Island on Feb 18, 10 10:01 PM
Thanks to everyone for your reviews. It sounds like on the whole this game isn't worth the trouble. I like spooky and was really looking forward to the game, but after I downloaded it , the title screen was in many pieces like a puzzle and wouldn't come together, so I couldn't get into the game at all and just uninstalled it. It seems from the comments that I'm not missing much. I'm reading the book (same author as Mystic River) and it's really good. Just saw a short interview with Leonardo Dicaprio who said if you see the film more than once, the ending might have two different interpretations. Will be a scary one. Too bad the game is such a mess.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator