Posts created by c0c0_nuts

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 6, 15 6:20 AM
barbarasofie wrote:Help !!!
I just accepted (with joy) Mikey as a friend... but when I tried to turn the card to give a gift, I accidentally hit the "delete" button - I really didn't want to do that.
Mikey - whereever you are, please forgive me and come back
Greetings, Berry (in the game)

Look for his name in your declined list; if he is still listed there, you can click on the accept button next to his name. If he is no longer in your declined list, you can send an invite if you remember his friend id.

Also, when you try to turn over a card to view a friend's wishlist, you can click anywhere on the card (except the delete button). You don't have to click on the arrow.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 15 6:20 PM
dopey1305 wrote:So now we can't add any new friends?? Click on add a friend and can only search for friends i already have??? No way to add anyone else???

There is a large button (it has a plus sign on it) next to the search button (it has a magnifying glass on it).

Use the button with the plus sign on it to search for other people to invite as friends.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 8, 15 7:07 AM
Click on the gift and it will show you who it is from and what was sent.
Do not click on the 'Pick up all' button.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 17, 15 8:07 PM
To remove a friend from your friend list, click the minus sign that is next to their name. That person's name will move to your declined list.

If you change your mind and want to re-friend that person, go to your declined list and click on the check mark that is next to their name.

Now my understanding of things from viewing posts in other threads is that when you remove someone from your friend list, your name will move from their friend list and into their invited list.
If that person clicks on the minus sign next to your name in their invited list, your name will be removed completely from their game and their name will be removed from your declined list.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 15 9:27 PM
I am able to play the game now, but that happened to me several minutes ago and I had lost some of the progress I made.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 3:24 PM
I received the same message and now I can't play the game.
I see no updates.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 17, 14 5:33 AM
I had the same problem (getting the Spring basket). What helped me was going to the Collection and crafting a Dragons collection. Then I went to the inventory and used dragon's eggs to meet the spring's tasks goals again. Then the "OK" button changed to "Get Reward".

Then I was able to see the new "Spring Card" collection, the "Spring Rabbit" achievement, the "Spring Present" achievement, and the "Spring" achievement.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator