Posts created by great_blues_hero

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 10, 14 9:16 PM
Thank you, I will try that! I appreciate your reply.

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 10, 14 5:57 PM
I"m trying to build the next building (the cottage?) but I don't have enough electricity, and I can't build any power plants. Anyone else solve this?

posted in Dream Builder: Amusement Park on Aug 21, 12 9:16 PM
This game would be SO MUCH BETTER if you could rotate the view. As it is, I find it frustrating. But if you could turn it, you could see where everything goes.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Jul 16, 12 1:22 AM
With so many devoted fans, why wouldn't they release it? They would be missing out on a huge moneymaker, I think.

posted in Burger Shop 2 on Jun 27, 12 10:16 AM
Bad news.

I emailed the developers today, and here's the response I got:

[Removed by Moderator]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This is my favorite game and I was really hoping for a new one.

posted in Farm Craft on Jun 11, 12 1:18 AM
I'm having an issue with this game. I'm not sure the number of the level, but it's the REALLY long one where there is task after task. Suddenly the game will not load. It gives me the error message like the person above me in this thread. Any fixes? I'd hate to have to start over, and then have the same thing happen.

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 3, 10 12:54 PM
blillulu1112 wrote:Have clicked on EVERYTHING on screen even took it off full screen to see if there was anything i was missing. There is no "box" to click on there is NOTHING except the men the phone and dr. love. That is it. Screen is bare . This is not the first time i have had issues w/ a game from here and i have been a member for many many yrs.The most frustrating part is there is noone addressing this issue.If it were just me i could understand. I have tried on all my pc's and it is the same on all.Guess i will have to wait until monday and try to resolve this on live chat

You have to click on the red phone when it's ringing to buy the equipment.

posted in Making Mr. Right on Jul 3, 10 12:53 PM
Ha - I get all the negative reviews for this game, and the theme of it IS very weird, but I have to say... I freaking LOVE this game; it's my favorite to come out of Big Fish in a while.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm a woman, I'm gay, and I'm a feminist. But the actual theme of the game is really of no interest to me. I love this game because it's a great time management game (which I love), it has match-3, AND it's kind of a builder game too (figuring out how to make 4 houses all have the same one tennis court, for example, is a challenge). I like the graphics, I like the combination of things you have to do, including figuring out how to place all the equipment on the floor (which DOES get frustrating).

I'd love it if the women also got "trained," or if there were a few same-sex couples (I have the same complaint about Virtual Families), but really I don't care - I just like the game.

Aside from Build a Lot 5 (which I got on another site - hee hee), this is my favorite game right now.

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on May 31, 10 12:18 PM
I agree!!! BFG, when do we get build a lot 5??

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 29, 10 5:08 PM
Yes, I put them to bed all the time, and I green glove them when they go to bed.

posted in Virtual Families on Apr 29, 10 1:45 AM
My peeps will not sleep, even when they are all exhausted. I've tried green gloving them, and they will go to sleep but then if I check up on them they are up and around watching TV or something. Is there a way to get them to sleep? I tried the chamomile drink but the peep was just wandering around exhausted.

posted in BugBits on Apr 25, 10 1:29 PM
I agree, Amari! This game is so cool! It's unique - a cross between a strategy game and a more "arcade" type of game. The graphics are awesome and the concept is great. I don't usually like "arcade" types of games but this one has enough strategy aspects to make it really appealing.

posted in Mall-a-Palooza on Apr 24, 10 7:00 PM
Hey, I liked this game! I love builder-type games (Build-A-Lot is my favorite) but I haven't really liked any of the recent builder offerings (that one with the beach houses and stuff, for instance) but I liked this one enough to buy it.

It does get challenging (or at least it did for me). I've finished the game but haven't gotten all the trophies yet because there's still a couple levels I can't get Expert on. The bonus levels are cool too, because there's no time limit so it's almost like a "sandbox" level (only it does actually have goals).

All in all, it's my favorite of the recent builder games.

posted in Royal Envoy Collector's Edition on Apr 7, 10 4:51 PM
Weird, I think I'm the only person that isn't impressed with this game. I do agree that it's a cross between that Kingdom for the Princess game and a Build-A-Lot type game, but it's really nothing new or challenging. I loved the Build-A-Lot series and found them way more interesting and challenging than this Royal Envoy one.

I don't hate it, and I might buy it when it comes out in "regular" version, but I don't see why it's such a big deal.

posted in Captain Space Bunny on Apr 6, 10 11:02 PM
I'm having a problem with the third tutorial level. When I'm supposed to sell the first house, the buttons appear to sell it, but as soon as I move the mouse over to them they disappear. So there's no way for me to finish the level.

posted in Road to Riches 2 on Mar 7, 10 12:56 PM
I don't get this game. I played the demo for maybe 15 minutes and thought it was pretty stupid. Can anyone explain to me why this game is cool, or does it get better after the first few levels? It seems like all you do is click on one location, hit fast forward, get to the new location, and then click on something else. Where's the subtlety?

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 7:40 PM
Once all the technical issues were ironed out, I actually really liked this game. I liked the original, too. It's one of my favorite time-management games. The only thing I really don't like is those stupid bonus levels where you have to find the animals in the forest. I can never find them all and you don't really get much for finding them anyway. It would be much cooler to have better bonus levels, like an actual extra level of the regular game or something.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 7:37 PM
sazz1571 wrote:have tried to contact you but theres a fault on my customer support page i can fill out the form but theres no send!!!!!! also tried the drfish and the file is too large or the path invalid!!!! ARRRGGHH

Me too, same problem.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 2, 10 8:08 PM
odieon, I had to play it like 5 times, and then they suddenly reproduced after like 4 minutes. Weird.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 2, 10 4:44 PM
Hey, I finally got the chickens to work as well.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator