Posts created by sapphirejess

posted in My Tribe on Mar 22, 12 10:45 AM
sapphirejess wrote: Can anyone tell me how to solve the Fossil Mystery. i'm really stuck on this one, please help.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 22, 12 10:31 AM
Stormproof wrote:I need help! Whenever i click my tribe it doesnt play i just loads for a sec but doesnt work. I usually click it again but then a message comes up saying there is another game currently playing(error 809) i went to the site for help and i tried what it said but did not work. Used to be with all of my games so i deleted some stuff and then other games worked except my tribe! I think it may be a memory problem. Help if you can!

posted in My Tribe on Mar 22, 12 2:54 AM
Hi, every time i make Rain water it just disappears, can anyone help please.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 19, 12 1:49 AM
sapphirejess wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Tribe play
How do you collect rainwater please on Big Fish my tribe ht.

posted in My Tribe on Mar 19, 12 1:37 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to My Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Tribe play
How do you collect rainwater please on Big Fish my tribe ht.

posted in Virtual Families on May 17, 09 12:19 PM
catrose wrote:How do I increase their energy levels? tried feeding and getting them to sleep, but the level keeps going down!
I need to no about energy levels please my man is weak, what do i do please:::::Help::::

posted in Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena on May 15, 09 7:15 AM
Just started this game, i found the **** the greek letter is on the wall but i cannot retrive it, theres a door behind the statue, all i have is the statuette in my inventery i don't no were to go, i'm stuck at the large bath please me.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on May 11, 09 9:58 AM

i'm inside a cave with waterfall outside and a big statue with big gears going round i have 3 weights togerther on a length of wire, the gear shows blue. can any one throw any light on this problem so i can get through it.

posted in My Tribe on May 10, 09 11:24 AM
Can you tell me where the fountain is please- also where are the ring of flowers, i planted 125 trees now i can't find the ring of flowers, can you help me please.

posted in My Tribe on May 10, 09 11:17 AM
decouer wrote:
Nickkie460 wrote:Looking for tips on the the mystery items. How to find or make ironwood, berries and lodestone. I have been playing for a few hours now and really nothing new going on yet.

yeah im looking for that as well.. i have learned how to make twins, how to make it rain, how to increase the crops.. but the sea hasn't told me a thing about those stupid mysteries.. noone is strong enough and noone knows about the fossil and everyone who goes by the fountain is thrilled
so who knows

posted in Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess on Apr 2, 09 5:25 AM
I'm stuck on the sun idol, i put the jems in but nothing happens, what do i do i've been stuck on it for days, please help.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 29, 09 2:16 AM
sapphirejess wrote:stuck on the bracelet, what do i do please
thanks for the info but i only have 17mins left to play, i don't think i'll chance buying it. But thanks again.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 28, 09 9:25 AM
stuck on the bracelet, what do i do please

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 13, 09 7:13 AM
Hi, i need to my second hut but the builders wont start building, i have level 2. what do i do please

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Mar 12, 09 9:40 AM
memawclay2 wrote:You need to buy up all the tech levels in order to solve all the puzzles. You should also experiment with the many various herb combinations in your stews. Happy gaming.
Help, i need the pot to make the stew in, what do i have to do to get that please.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 3, 09 6:30 AM
DoobieBear wrote:Oh, I just thought of something else. It's not the small butterflies that need to follow the Golden Child. First you need to put him in the flower garden (where the children run to) and draw the big butterflies. Then move him to the fruitless plant.

Hope one of these ideas work for you!
Thanks i'll try that next time the butterfles come, your right the small ones don't follow him.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 2, 09 6:26 AM
ponygirl3dk wrote:
juliamadeane wrote:
ponygirl3dk wrote:****w do i get past the sun and the moon over the fire place? also how do i get to the basement?

"Welcome to the Pond! You need to figure out which of the disks surrounding the sun and moon go in the ying and yang spaces. Have you received the moon pendant from Emma and retrieved the sun pendant from the graveyard?
hello, i've just got into the room through the window, is that what you mean about the sun and moon, how do i get the moon pendent from Emma? please help.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 1, 09 10:26 AM
DoobieBear wrote:The butterflies should follow very close to the Golden Child to the plant while you're moving him to it. There's no need to put a nursing mother in the pond since you've already gotten the Golden Child. I didn't have any trouble getting the butterflies to polinate the plant. Are you sure you're taking him to the right plant? If I remember correctly it's in the top left........close to the pond. Not sure about it now since it's been so long since I played it.

Hope this helps and good luck!
Thanks i'll try that.

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 1, 09 7:22 AM
sapphirejess wrote:
colourmehappy wrote:The golden child takes the butterflies to polinate it. After that you can drop any villager on it and they say that they are enjoying the fruit. It helps to give them a longer life.
I put the golden child near the plant and the nursing mother in the pond, but the butterflies did'nt go any where near the plant to polinate it, what am i doing wrong please.
Hi again, how do i get the golden child to take the butterflies to the plant please

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on Mar 1, 09 7:18 AM
sapphirejess wrote:
colourmehappy wrote:The golden child takes the butterflies to polinate it. After that you can drop any villager on it and they say that they are enjoying the fruit. It helps to give them a longer life.
I put the golden child near the plant and the nursing mother in the pond, but the butterflies did'nt go any where near the plant to polinate it, what am i doing wrong please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator