Posts created by nickylar

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 10, 14 5:16 PM
Another client with error access violations (at least 6) after I bought the game.
Cursor gets small and it stops working.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 10, 14 3:18 PM
I found the directions very confusing. Maybe that is just me.

The worst part is that the developers didn't have an English language speaker edit their dialogue. It is a stilted and a non-colloquial version of English.

I didn't enjoy the game.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 9, 14 7:35 PM
The hint button keeps telling me to get the radio knob from under the glass but there is no way to get it.

posted in Snark Busters: High Society on May 22, 12 11:35 PM
I am bummed out too. I was looking for another really good frog (fragmented hidden object game) but they changed the format. I didn't like the demo.

posted in Youda Mystery: The Stanwick Legacy on Nov 15, 11 8:21 PM
I uninstalled two ways. First through the Game Manager. Then re-installed and was back in the same spot with no way to get out to the sewing room. I uninstalled through Windows and re-installed. Same problem.

I dk why it is keeping my data after I uninstall and re-install.

I also have problems starting the game. White screen. No screen. Then black screen with circle showing it is loading.

posted in Nightmare on the Pacific on Jan 17, 11 7:41 PM
Spoiler alert:

I liked the game but can't figure out what happened to the father Tom. At the end, there was only one adult male on the deck, the steward. Tell me if I missed something.

Thanks,

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 8, 10 12:37 PM
I found a solution. I exited to the start menu. I went to telekinesis on the bottom right and replayed Chapter 10. It worked.

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 8, 10 11:58 AM
I am having the same problem. I have trapped Verena in a bubble but she isn't going away. I can't click on anything else. It is static.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 23, 10 10:46 AM
Thanks for the leads!!!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 23, 10 10:44 AM
I love the games in which you have to search for parts of objects and then use them, like in the three Magic Encyclopedia games and Treasures of Mystery Island. Are there other games like this?

Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator