Posts created by joray2

Hi,I can't find the mouse for the second crown game(peak entertainment). The one that comes after game five. Thank you.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 16 2:04 PM
I thought all CD games come with the guides. Does this game have one?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Jun 4, 16 4:54 AM
Can someone please help me. I cannot get but one star on this level. can you tell me the order that is the best way. I know you have to start by taking down a market and a sawmill,but leaving up one sawmill to get 100 lumber to be use to open lumber mill by building the bridge. After that I have no idea what's the best way. Thank you.

These problems have nothing to do with our end!!! This problem is in the game.

bfgBellerophon wrote:Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their game.

For players that are unable to progress in their game and pick up items, the following help articles may help resolve these issues:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=166">Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen </a>

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=2343">Windows 10 </a>

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=175">Mac Game Troubleshooting</a>

1357wc, it may be helpful to look at the first help article to ensure that your video card driver is up to date.

If the issues still persist, please reach out to our <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">Technical Support Team</a> with a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. The support team has the tools to further troubleshoot.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

mariemtm wrote:Unable to use the saw in the attic. can pick up the hammer and the drill but not the saw

Windows 10
Same problems for window 8.1

gamma9697 wrote:Windows 10 - can no longer 'grab' the hammer in the attic to make the handle from the spoon...

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 15, 15 9:22 PM
What's up with the lock on the ladder forum?

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 3, 15 10:25 AM
I cannot put my name in the player's box. It will not let me delete player. I wish they would stop putting in the word player. Just leave it blank.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 22, 15 10:34 PM
Big Fish, Any plans on fixing this game or do I ask for a refund? I can't play it with so many problems. Thanks.

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 21, 15 10:45 AM
Now I'm having more problems with this game. Level 17 the little fairy is frozen so I can't finish the level. Are they planning on fixing this game?

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 19, 15 10:20 AM
This seems like a nice game,but I'm having Tech Problems on level 11. Items that you pick up do not disappear. To bad I would of bought it,but not with Tech issues so quick in the game.I closed out of the game,when I came back in the game was working fine. May help others that are having the same problems. I'm going to buy the game now.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 27, 15 4:57 AM
Hi,I'm having alot of the same tec problems that others are having. I went to replay level 1 at the farm and it took me to the campground. I thought I saw the mouse by the oven,but when I did manger to get back to level 1 at the farm,I could not find the mouse.Can someone please tell where he's hiding. Thanks.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 2, 15 10:24 AM
Oh,okay thank you very much for your help. I'll give it a try.

posted in Jewel Match: Snowscapes on Feb 2, 15 10:04 AM
Hi, I cannot seem to break the boxes and get the green key. The boxes are in the first room,bottom left,the green key is just above it. There's no way to get close enough to break those boxes and get the green key,and break the white square,I have tried 3 times. Please help! Thank you.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 14 7:50 AM
Could someone please tell me what this one is all about? Finding 10 hidden objects? Thank you.

MURPHY wrote:There was only a helper sheep which stayed with you for just a short while, so I don't see what all the fuss is over "helpers". This was a beautiful game with the graphics and drawings of the people. Game play was very good and smooth. It also has a very good story line. Too bad so many of you didn't really give it a chance. I'd much rather have a helper than all the faires and magical stuff that goes with that.
You are so right!!!!

Frezo wrote:I hope to make not a fool out of myself.

But I love the little helper.

Guess because I am Woman that likes cute things and helpers and fairy tales.

This is my Outing now and I hope it is ok, to have a diffrend opinion.

I.m with you,I love the cute little helpers. I hope they will always keep them in the games.

Hi,the same thing happen to me. But I'm in the bonus part of the game. I noticed how many coins you are picking up. Sometimes theres one,or two or three.I picked up two but it only gave me credit for one. And I did noticed that if there are more than one coin than you do get the credit for all of them. So I do not think you will find anymore coins I think the game is messed up. I run into alot of games that you cannot complete because the game has problems.

I tried playing this for an hour or so. Wow,it is really boring. I'm so surprise that this is an Epic game. I love all of their games. But,this one is a real sleeper. Sorry Epic,but I know you want the truth about your games. You are one of my favorite.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator