Posts created by coolmom4

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 21, 18 5:31 PM
I've tried all the troubleshooting ideas given here but I am still unable to get this game to open properly (and I love this series). I get the top right corner, giant sized, and I have to reboot my computer to get out of it. I hope this gets fixed soon!

posted in Elven Legend 5: The Fateful Tournament on Jan 10, 18 11:42 AM
I need help on level 3, where do I make a mask?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 8 on Dec 18, 17 12:41 PM
The cursor is so small for the Mac version, I can't see it to click on anything. Is there a way to make it bigger?

posted in MatchVentures on Oct 1, 17 2:22 PM
The game freezes on level

using the Mac platform. Very unhappy with this. How can I get past this? I do not want to delate and reinstall. I really love this game.

posted in Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire on Sep 10, 17 1:10 PM
I thought it would be a fun game, but still cannot get the needed 25 stars to move on.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Jun 28, 17 3:04 PM
On Level 2, how do I repair the stone bridge? Where do I get the column?

posted in Silver Tale on Mar 31, 17 4:36 PM
How did you ever get to the bottom of level 97? Been stuck for a long time.

posted in Silver Tale on Mar 28, 17 4:22 PM
I'm also stuck! I've tried 10 different times going diffrent sides ways, no luck, HELP!

posted in Silver Tale on Jan 27, 17 1:38 PM
I have found I need to click several times all over the chest to open it on the Mac version.

posted in Clutter on Jul 7, 16 11:09 AM
Will you have more clutter games for Apple that work with El Capian? I love theses games and want more!

posted in Love Story: Letters from the Past on Aug 16, 13 4:43 PM
Grannygwen wrote:
kasiola2003 wrote:
fbcranford wrote:I am having the problem with the basketball not staying in the gym. Is there a way to bypass that part if it doesn't work? I really like the game. It is fairly easy and it is not dark and dreary. Do you think it would help if I reloaded it - I know that I would have to start over.

I'm having the same issue, did you figure it out, or know where I can find a solution. I like the game but can't continue without solving this, I suppose.

I am having the same problem! Has anyone gotten the basketball to stay in place? I even checked the walk through to find out where to place it. Still couldn't get it to stay! Someone help!

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Nov 14, 12 2:31 PM
I bought it, but it keeps crashing on me, using a Mac 10.6.8 and safari, I love the game but fed up with the crashes!

posted in The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire on Nov 14, 12 2:04 PM
It keeps crashing on me too.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Feb 13, 11 12:51 PM
Still hate the game.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Feb 12, 11 11:25 AM
KB1919 wrote:Also thought it was very poor and agree thank goodness for the hours demo.

I could not get past the dragon, this game goes to the trash bin.

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Feb 12, 11 11:23 AM
plopp wrote:Hi!
Just begun to play the game and immediately stuck!
The dragon is not falling asleep!
What to do to get him down!

Me too, how do I get the dragon asleep?

posted in Dominic Crane's Dreamscape Mystery on Feb 12, 11 11:23 AM
plopp wrote:Hi!
Just begun to play the game and immediately stuck!
The dragon is not falling asleep!
What to do to get him down!

Me too, how do I get the dragon asleep?

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Jan 22, 11 12:18 PM
This could have been a wonderful game, but now I'm stuck in the garage trying to find way to many "wads" of money. Game asks you to find way to many small objects. I give up before I strain my eyes any more. To bad, this had potential to be a great game.

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Jan 22, 11 12:12 PM
This could have been a wonderful game, but now I'm stuck in the garage trying to find way to many "wads" of money. Game asks you to find way to many small objects. I give up before I strain my eyes any more. To bad, this had potential to be a great game.

posted in Ancient Adventures - Gift of Zeus on Aug 12, 10 2:09 PM
Why is it when I click hint, it does show me anything? I'm not very far, but the section I'm in is towards the begging where you get the outline of the object. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator