Posts created by athene72

posted in Egyptian Settlement 2: New Worlds on Jul 1, 15 9:53 AM
okay but I am finding my explorer cant collect fast enough, can you get food from fields or bakery or fishermen/ otherwise what is the point of them

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 5:18 PM
you need to clear the territory until you can build either a boat house or someother sort of transport station (depending on level) it will be a building already there that you need to repair. You tend to come across it circa 80% of the way through the level

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 5:15 PM
They are small and white in colour if I remember correctly 2 are in the open in the main game area, the others are in a chest in the bottom "other area"

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 7:55 AM
It wouldn't let me - just replayed level and it all went fine. Must have been a glitch... grrrr

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 3, 13 7:16 AM
I am right at the end(ish) and have a blue ugly icon in my backpack but no one to give it to.

Any ideas where I went wrong?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 7:51 PM
have you got enough green stones? you need to get a quest from the guy below the runaway bride but he needs a high level of Oral thingy (green stones) to start the quest. He then asks you to talk to the bride, you have to cut away bushes to get to her.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Two on Apr 2, 13 7:48 PM
you need to get a key from the chief for i think 100 wood, then go the "other area" where you have a large farm and bakery. There is a chest, thats where the other shells are

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 30, 13 5:29 AM
Cheers guys that helped

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 27, 13 1:39 PM
I run out of time as I need to spend "time" to get other resources

Any help appreciated

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 6, 13 5:22 AM
Firstly the game installed fine for me - I noticed lots of posts saying it took hours, I am on Windows XP if that helps.

Lots of Dialogue in this game and the first 5+ levels have an annoying tutorial that doesn't let you do anything else until it is completed. Very kiddy step by step.

The game is easy to pick up and there are many parts to each level. The aim is to get a gold star on each part. is you miss on any part (and want to get all gold) you have to start the entire level again.

the speed you have to go at is fairly high and there isn't the time to plan as with other TM games. So I am sure the guys that like to go slow will hate it.

Saying all that I kinda like it - I am a pure TM fan and this has me hooked even with the cartoon graphics etc.

Will buy and hope it has a lot of levels (finished cicra 14 in my 60mins)

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 17, 12 10:28 AM
It's the only level I can't get 3 stars on and i must have tried 20 times.

Any advice would be appreciated

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 3:12 PM
Right just played the level again
I upgraded house at the start
the repaired workshop
then repaired farm
upgraded workshop
ignored the bridge and the holes at the top and far left
by the time I had worked my way to under the bridge(ish) I had enough to repair druid
Upgraded farm
Used 2x building production bonus
then repaired bridge towards end when I had the mine going as a shortcut for workers.
in the meantime made sure I killed the animals/plants around the gold stumps first

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 9:13 AM
Assuming you mean the first level 12 then here are a few tips.

Based on a starting point of the viking house

With 1 viking I repaired the 1st bridge to the right at up to the stump with the stone.
Then I worked my way from the left to the food stump
next was down to stone stone stump next to the gold mine
Repaired the gold mine
upgraded the viking house
repaired the druid house

I also used the 1 extra resource bonus throughout the level - this gives you 1 extra resource on everything you pick up ( much better than the replenish stump bonus)

I upgraded the gold mine as soon as i could after that - this should give you enough ongoing resources to finish the level any which way after that.

Holler if it makes no sense

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 15, 12 8:30 AM
Is this easier than the normal option which is apparently for experienced players? ie do you get more time per level?

I am an experienced player in this type of game but like to be able to plan tasks ahead.

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 8, 12 3:18 PM
it's different from FT1 you can't feed them raw food - you need to make it in the market place (which needs building) then you auto get more recipes as the game goes on.

So send them to the marketplace not the storage facility

hope that helps

posted in Farm Tribe 2 on Oct 8, 12 2:51 PM
I am in the same position Johnski - waiting for the last 4 pieces.

Haven't had a piece show for the last couple of hours so would be interested if anyone can let me know where piece 72 shows up (here is hoping the placement isn't random)
Also they were real easy to find - very bright colours - does this change in the last few pieces?

Any help would be appreciated

Okay circa 4 hours later and the last 4 pieces all show up within around 15mins.... must not have enough patience lol

posted in Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening on Sep 30, 12 5:39 AM
My trial finished - game is okay but I would not necessary pay full price for it.
However on my game manager screen (therefore specific to me) is offering me the game for half off using code Orneon - only it wont let me buy it at that price.

Yes I have taken a screen capture to prove it

posted in Astral Towers on Sep 26, 12 2:21 PM
enjoying this game - anyone finished it? how many levels?
It is a pretty simple but unique game - is it worth buying or waiting until it's on sale?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 20, 12 7:37 AM
Managed to get gold on the easy level - here are some basic tips on how.

I found if I maxed out production building ie sawmill smoker stonemasons and mint but left the collecting building low I got just as many resources but spent less on upgrades.

First area built woodcutter at botton and sawmill next too (upgraded asap) then the mine and stonesonemason rebuilt the watchtower and got my task.

went to the new area and ignored building the silver mine but built the 2 bridges. and the totem so I had access to the full area I built a sawmill next to the lower bridge near where you get silver pieces on ground and a smoker next to the fisherman.upgraded the production building (and repaired what was there)

this should start enough resources rolling in so you can build the silver mine and mint (upgraded)

I also made sure I had 2 more sawmills in main area 2 more fields and 2 more warehouses. The fields I built on the ground left behind after the woodcutter had finished

Hope that helps

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 20, 12 6:48 AM
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator