Posts created by pdbugdoodle

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Feb 6, 15 11:43 AM
Hi - Thanks for replying. But I have been able to press the sun on the glass window and another section of glass rotates in however I do not see a bird. My hand changes to a action required symbol and says something about a missing heart emblem... which is odd because the only place I've seen so far requiring a heart emblem is just outside the hop on the low table. Have I missed a step outside the hop? Any suggestions? Thanks!

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 15 12:05 AM
Hi guys, I had the same problem both here & one other spot with no luck until...
TRY THIS: I went to the Options Menu & changed from Full screen to a Windowed screen where where I could then finally see enough of the whole page to grab the morphing object. Hope this helps! ~ pd

(Say, If any one here knows (or figures out) how to find the bird in the Bonus game HOP there's a group of us with a thread out here & the hint is useless). Pretty frustrating being stuck on stuff that really ought to be in the strategy guide we've paid extra for in the CE huh??!

posted in Love Chronicles: A Winter's Spell Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 15 12:47 AM
I, too, am stuck in that exact same place. Any solutions yet? I've already had to replay most of the main game because it crashed & locked up the entire game & profile. So I'm hoping someone can direct us how to get past this point. Thanks!

Help! How am I suppose to do the pattern at the fish fountain? After I've done the 1st pattern it locks up on me & then once I've seen the pattern (which is different in my game than what you've noted) in the crows nest (last rites post game) I only have two coins/markers AND it is still locked in place. I only have 1 insignia left to find & this is my 3rd time through. Please tell me I didn't waste my time getting to this point without seeing the bonus matter! Thanks, A

posted in Treasure Masters on Jul 25, 09 7:00 PM
Re: ? about setting off the fire alarm in the museum...

Go back to the other available location (room with piranha fish tank) there is a lighter in one of drawers in the cabinet on the right side of room.

Good luck,
pd

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator