Posts created by Roice

posted in Fall of the New Age on Jan 23, 14 2:21 PM
I think this is one of the worst games I have ever played. You can't play half of the puzzles because the items will not move. I had to start the game over twice just to find a oil can. The hint button doesn't help in a lot of the game and just sends you back and forth. I got half way through the game and finally just deleted it. That was $6.99 down the drain.

posted in The Curse of the Werewolves on Jan 11, 13 1:22 PM
Hi FishyFemale,
I am having the same issue you are having with Pixel Shaders. I researched it and it is a card you have to buy and install. You can't download it. I wonder what will be next.

posted in Lara Gates: The Lost Talisman on Jul 20, 11 5:17 PM
I didn't get to play the demo game. It ask for my name then froze up. I am getting so tired of the games lately. It seems like I am having alot of issues with several of the games. More then I used to. What are they doing different?

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jul 3, 11 6:22 PM
This is getting frustrating. I can't even get the cursor to move. The game loads just seem to be getting worse than they used to be.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 11 6:20 PM
OK, I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game twice. What is the problem with these games lately. I seem to have this problem with more than one. It would be nice if we could just purchase the CD and load it ourselves.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 11 3:36 PM
This game loaded perfect and in good time. After it started though I got a white screen, I could still hear the voice but no picture. I will try to uninstall and reinstall to make my decision if I buy or not.

posted in Scratches Director's Cut on Mar 16, 11 5:26 PM
This has to be the worst game I have ever tried to play. I didn't have any idea what I was suppose to do, after 15 minutes into the demo I erased the game. Where did this one come from?

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on Feb 20, 10 6:09 PM
I got to the very end with the teddy bear, I tried to place the teddy bear at the bottom of the stairs under the ladies head. The game wouldn't let me. Is there something I am doing wrong?

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Mar 18, 09 2:36 PM
Has anybody else been having trouble with there game freezing up or just going back to there I con screen? I am also having trouble with the curser stopping.
Roice

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 21, 09 2:10 PM
I am not one to get discouraged, I usually figure out these puzzles with little help.
I have been going around and around in the labyrinth (maze) for over 4 hours. I have found 2 keys, one fit into one chest from that I got a rock. The other key doesn't fit into the other chest and I can't find the door to try to use my rock. I wish I had some bread crumbs to leave to see if I have been going around in circles or not. Can anyone help me get around in this maze?
roice

posted in Dream Chronicles on Feb 7, 09 2:07 PM
I have found all the crystals and hung all the pictures. I have played the songs over and over, I also found the key to the piano in the floorboard. But now I can't seem to get out of the room. Help!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 19, 09 10:37 AM
Thank You, I was gone for a few days, just getting back. I got past the stove now and I am down in the cellar.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jan 13, 09 4:03 PM
I can't figure out what to do with the stove. I have used my pot holder to turn the dial to 600o and nothing happens. Any idea's.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Dec 28, 08 6:33 PM
I am still stumped on the name you enter to get in the last door of Ravenhearst.
I have started playing the second Ravenhearst but I still go back to the first to try to get through the door. I know this is cheating but could someone help me with the name so I can finish this game. Please.

posted in Book of Legends on Dec 28, 08 6:27 PM
Can anyone tell me when the book of legends 2 will be coming out?
Or will it have another name?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator