Posts created by cleric

posted in Big City Adventure: Barcelona on Jun 4, 16 9:29 PM
I get same issue for win10 machine but it works perfectly full screen on win7 machine (no black sidebars).

It doesnt work with windows 10. If you check out the technical help thread, you will see that lots of people are having this issue.
It works fine on older operating systems.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy on Jan 21, 16 2:41 PM
Yet another game that does not work with win10!

I am also unable to play dire grove on my win10 computer which has all the latest win updates. I would prefer a fix rather than a refund also. Its my fav game.

DarkKnight69 wrote:I bought the game on line from Big fish, after downloading and installing it I tried to play the game but it doesn't load. I just get a window in my task bar showing the title of the game, but no luck. All my other games load fine from Big Fish. Can anyone assist in this situation.

Thanks

I am having same issue since upgrading to windows 10 computer

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jan 8, 15 7:15 AM
It is working now.
Thanks.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jan 7, 15 4:50 PM
It is now 8th January here. Normally the new daily courses would be loaded. Still not showing yesterdays or todays courses.

I rebooted my iPad- same issue.

The courses load in the old version of fairway before update (iPad retina) but in the Fairway after the latest update (iPad air2) they are still not loading.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Jan 7, 15 11:47 AM
Nope, still not loading today's course.
Closed the app and relaunched. Still no daily challenge.
??

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Jun 7, 14 4:39 PM
When you get the portrait page, click in More Games, then click on Back to Game and it will show the game in landscape mode.

posted in Big City Adventure: Rio de Janeiro on Jun 4, 14 7:16 PM
I love this series and have all of them except London Story which I did not like. This latest one has improved on previous games: the artwork is better, the objects are cleverly hidden (making it more of a challenge), the minigames are slightly easier which means I can skip through them quickly without expending too much effort. All of the scenes so far are bright and cheery.
I am so glad that JollyBear are sticking with the straight HOG format as there are so few of this type of game being produced nowadays.

I have just downloaded it for the first time and I have the same problem.

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 10 12:38 PM
Its not fair that BF doesn't have the CE version of Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 13, 10 5:34 AM
I am also using win7 and could not find any option to run as admin..... maybe because my account is an admin account already????

I was able to run it by going into the options at the bottom of the BF game manager and changed the game directory location to the d: drive ( I have my hard drive partitioned into c: and d: drive). When I reinstalled the game, It worked without any errors.

I was also having the same issue: Click play and it flashes on and then minimises.

I was able to get it to run by checking program permissions in mcafee internet security and unblocking bfg programs. Its working fine now.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator