Posts created by mspeanut

posted in Farm Up on Sep 26, 13 5:42 PM
can some one tell me how I get my truck and boat to take my items to the other places? I just have ! marks and can't go to any of them. It tells me I have to many quest on the farm, even when I dont have anything. Thanks for any help you can give me.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 30, 13 7:02 PM
Hi,
I just won level 40. Here is how I won. Hope it helps someone else out there.

First thing, clear the way to the big sawmill and have your two men get $750.00 and then go and take down the small sawmill and put up a Farm. Then go and take down the gem house on the left side and put up another Farm. With the two men you have take down all the other building you can while the cat gets the food you need to get your other men(by the way you will need 8 so don't quit getting the food. Don't forget to take down one Farm at a time at the end with the extra two men.
Just keep adding men as you get the food.Be ready with the 6 men to start taking down the big houses. Keep an ear out for the timer. The more you do this the faster you will get.

Have fun.

posted in Outta This Kingdom on Mar 30, 13 1:13 PM
I have played this level so many time and so many ways. I just can't get all the building down. I tried building a farm first thing and I just can't get the 6 worker fast enough. Please anyone that can help, I would love it.

posted in Aveyond on Aug 8, 09 11:20 AM
Thanks so much,

Where is Mt. Orion? I have not see it yet.

posted in Aveyond on Aug 8, 09 11:14 AM
Can someone help me with the trade route. I went to green rock temple and the druid is frozen. What now. I need a members card to the trade route.

thanks for any help I can get.

posted in Aveyond on Jul 24, 09 7:14 PM
Ok, thanks, but why not???/ Thanks again for your help.

posted in Aveyond on Jul 24, 09 6:13 PM
Thank you so much. I thought I was going to have to go to one of my other levels and start again from there. Thanks again.

posted in Aveyond on Jul 23, 09 9:35 PM
Can someone please tell me who the founder of the town Ghed'ahre is? Thanks for any help I can get. I have been at this gate for such a long time.

posted in Aveyond on Jul 23, 09 8:43 AM
Can someone tell me how to un-freeze the frozen people. I have taken care of horse lady and now she is frozen also.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator